52.Outlander

Jungkook couldn't tolerate the wait in his room

Jungkook couldn't tolerate the wait in his room . He wants to go out to see atleast a glimpse of his cub and escape the whole place . Now he is fully dressed in black am with a cap , he decided to spend the night in his apartment.

When he stealthy opens his door to avoid anyone, there stands Taehyung with his tiny fist in the air , ready to knock the door.

This sudden action makes both of them startled and frozen for a minute. Then Taehyung came back to his sane state and softly smiles at Jungkook .

" Hi Jungkook... How you doing?? " Taehyung says casually

" Hmm?? Ggood.. " Jungkook hesitantly answers..

Everything feels like Deja vu to Jungkook, but with slight difference in the scene. Back then Tae was bratty and confident who become close with him in single meeting and wants to annoy Jungkook, now the Taehyung before him look like strong and different person but feel distant.

Jungkook's gaze traces Taehyung from top to bottom and admires his look for a second but averted his gaze when he realise he is staring at his brother in law.

Wohhh..!!! babie become cute and chubby...

My beautiful Tae!!!

Is he aging backwards??!!

" Come inside Taehyung... "

" Hmm... That's ok... Just came here to greet you... It's been a year... Right? " Tae says it with a simple smile .

"Yes... "

Jungkook feels a pang in his heart seeing the way his Taehyung speaking so different and distance with him. It wouldn't be hard if Tae tries to avoid Jungkook but seeing this casual and unbothered Taehyung hurts him more.