8.Leaving behind

Year 2021, In Korea

Only after two days of wedding ceremony, the couples are planning to leave Korea and move to LA.

In those two days Jin was very busy arranging his new resettlement work in LA , he will rise early in the morning before Tae and leave to his office. Not to avoid Tae or something, moving and settling in another country took much of his time.

Even though Jin's resettlement is already planned, he have to take care of Taehyung's college transfer and other things regarding Tae.

Jin already bought a simple 3 bedroom house for their stay. But he puts so much money and time to arrange the security in and around the house. He made sure it's safe for Tae's stay.

The house Jin bought will look like a ordinary house from outside without catching people's eye but highly secure and smart house.

Taehyung is really happy to move from Korea. Tae needs change of place. He needs to forget a certain handsome face, moreover his betrayal and heart break. He is surprisingly happy to leave everything behind.

Tae obviously going to miss his father, but being in Korea when his father fighting a case is still painfull for him and it's not safe too considering the threats he have amoung his father's enemies.

Is he going to miss his dear friend Jimin?? no actually, Jimin is planning on visiting LA frequently , his only love is in LA. Yes , Shawn is in LA, he moved back to LA last month after completing his college.

Jimin also planning his move to LA, yet he have to complete his college before moving. Hopefully next year.

Tae is back to his playfull, cute and lively self. According to him no backstabbers deserve his tears. Not anymore.He cried enough. He have everyone he wants around him, why should he cry and miss undeserving idiot. So he thought.

No one saw Jungkook after that night in the mansion. He is residing in his apartment, the apartment he bought near his office for his privacy to do his job and bring his friends. He don't ever wanted to bring his family inside his Job.

But he terribly failed, now every thing tangled up. He is the victim of his own plan.
___________________________________________

Now in Jeon mansion

"Good morning Tae baby.... " Jimin wiggles his eyebrows on Tae

"Hmm... Jiminah... What's with your tease huh??!!!. " Tae exclaimed

" How's everything with Jin? " Jimin Sheepishly smiles. Deep down Jimin knows nothing would've happened but still hoped for some happy news that Tae moved on. It's just he wants his friend to be happy.

"Yea... Nothing like that, he is good enough not to force me" Tae replied after hiting Jimins arm angrily.

" Ok then how is packing going on..."

" That's done.. Jiminah "

"Ahhhh.... Tae baby I'm going to miss you" Jimin hugged Tae

" What!!!! Why are you going to miss me, you are coming next week right?? "

" Yes baby... I'll be there in blink of an eye... Don't worry, if u left anything I'll bring next week, don't get tensed and be happy... Ok?? " Jimin continues counting his fingers

" It's a new place don't leave house without Jin atleast for a month"

" Don't trust anyone, take time,it's a foreign country , so be alert until u get settled"

" If you are bored , then give me a call I will ask Shawn to come and give you company "

" Don't be friendly with strangers"