19.Fated meeting

Year 2022, In Korea..

In the evening, Jimin got a call from unknown number, and Jimin wonders

Who might it be?!!!

Haaaaa... It could be Jiji's cousin... Reena

" Hello, who is this??? "

" Hello... Jimmy right?? I'm Reena Jihyo's cousin.."

" Yeah.... Hey... How are you? "

Jimin slightly got annoyed at his nickname but he didn't correct her... It felt like American touch to his Korean name, so he brushed it off..

" Good.... Where shall we meet...??? " Reena comes straight to the point.

"Coffee shop near....???? Yeah!!! Seoul college, tomorrow??? "

" Ohhh.... Tomorrow I have work... What about today??"

" Ok.... At 7 in the evening?? "

" Sure sure... I'll be there... " Reena said

" Bye then... " Jimin said

" Bye"
___________________________________________

At 6.45

Jimin came to the coffee shop, he knows that Reena is working as a cop and she is coming from outer part of Seoul and she needs to go back early. So he don't want to delay her, so like a good boy he is Jimin came little early

Jimin also ordered two cappuccinos as Jiji suggested that because it's Reena's taste, to show his good gesture Jimin ordered that for Reena and him. He waited for her sitting in the coffee shop table, with two coffee cups on the table.

A pretty girl with 'don't care' attitude and cold body language enters the coffee shop. He noticed her and looked beyond her at door, expecting a soft shy type girl like Jiji to come.

It's already 7 pm, Jimin sighed and took his phone and called Reena's number. Suddenly he felt a presence in front of him. He lifted his head...

" Hi.... Jimmy" Reena greeted

" Reena???"

" Yes... Nice to meet you " She gaves her hand initiating a handshake..

" Same here... How did you find me? I couldn't guess.....it's you..." Jimin hesitantly said...

" I'm cop... A smart one to be precise "

" Oh.... Understandable" Jimin giggles

" Haaa.... How sweet!!! Did you order this for me?? "

" Yeah... Asked jiji about your preference .... And she suggested cappuccino "

" Jiji??? Jihyo?? " Reena doubtly asks

" Yeah... Oh sorry Jihyo it is" Jimin corrects her she chuckles at Jimin's cuteness..

" Here.... " Reena sat and passes a well packed seaweeds package.

" Ohh...well packed...???? Thank you...I'll deliver it...." Jimin smiles

They are having their coffee and leisurely started their conversation.

" You are cute Jimmy.... Are you in college?? " Reena leaned back on her chair and crossed her leg and asked him , Jimin blushed at thr unexpected complement from very hot girl herself.