Thank You!

Hi everyone!. I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my story. It means so much that this story managed to reach over 100k in views, I never imagined for a second that so many people would grow attached to this story. I am truly grateful for every view, every comment, and everyone who gave this story a read.

I also wanted to add that this community of crossdressing/TG writers and stories on Wattpad are super supportive and it feels great to have my story a part of this group. I would never have been inspired to publish this story on this site without reading so many other (fantastic) similar stories on this site. 

I've rambled for too long, now I want to here what all of you think of my story. Who was your favorite character? Favorite scene? Things I could have done differently? Things you wanted to see? Any and all criticisms are also welcomed. Not only will this be fun to hear, but it will also help me on future stories I will be writing on this account. 

Once again, thank you for reading Cross School. It ended up being a whopping  67,976 words which is insane. This whole thank you may be a tad sappy, but this story means a lot to me and I'm so glad so many others feel the same.

For the last time, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

- LisaAkahana