Chapter 19

Apollo was walking around one of the gardens, remembering the conversation he had with Artemis and Thalia. He had just gotten back from a run that Artemis asked him to do, as he headed into his temple and was stopped by Thalia. "You two are worse than Cupid and Psyche." Apollo grimaced, "If we are being compared to them does that mean we get together in the end?" He asked her as Artemis came forwards.

"Do you know he is currently sulking because he just found out the time difference?" Apollo looked at her worried, "Is he okay?!" Artemis smiled, "He is doing better than we got there. Do you want to know what caused him to freak out?" Apollo nodded, "I do, I want to know so I don't repeat it." Artemis and Thalia smiled, "It's nice to see that he has someone to lean on." Apollo smiled before he looked back at Artemis, "What triggered him?" Artemis looked at her brother, "He was told he moved on in a year. He thought it had been a few months at most." Apollo looked down, "Moved on how?"

Artemis shook her head, "He remembers his old name, he has memories of you guys together. He knows that he died, he doesn't know how or that he is this person." Apollo looked up, "It's going to happen soon enough, and I don't want him to love me because his past self did." Thalia chuckled, "That's the thing idiot! He loves you, he has moved on from Annabeth and he didn't think it was right for him to move on from Annabeth so soon, he thought he moved on in a few months when really it was a year." Apollo was feeling multiple things at the moment, he was glad Percy was remembering, but was sad that he wasn't aware he was the person he was remembering. He was worried about what Percy will think when he finds out about how short a human life is compared to eternity. He was glad that Percy loves him, but worried about what will happen when he does figure out who he is.

Apollo looked at a Artemis, "I need to see him." "Then go!" Thalia and Artemis ushered him away. He left the garden, heading towards Percy's temple. It was finished this week, and Percy had just moved into it.  As Apollo got ready to knock on the door, Percy opened it. "Hey." Apollo stared, wide eye, "Hi." Percy chuckled moving out of the way of the door, silently inviting Apollo in. "What's going on?" Percy asked leading the way to his room. "Uh..I need to talk to you." Percy nodded laughing, "That's what I figured, what about?" Apollo knew this smile and laugh too well, he too hid behind one. "Percy real quick before we start talking, can you take off the mask? I know your not okay, and it okay not to be."

Percy's smile fell from his face, his eyes showing pain and sorrow. "Okay, mask is gone, what do you need to talk about?" Apollo frowned, "You and me, is there ever a possibility we could happen?" Percy was hit with an extreme feeling of Deja Vu. "Apollo? Are you saying you have feelings for me?" He looked the god in the eyes, trying to find anything to prove him wrong. Apollo smiled, "Yes." Percy looked down, tears starting to pool in his eyes. "Phe, are you sure?" Apollo gasped at the name, "Yes I am sure, I have been sure since your birthday party." Percy looked up at Apollo, "Since my...that was...." Apollo nodded slowly putting his hand on the side of Percy;s face, giving him time to pull away. "Us gods, fall quickly and hard." Percy looked down, "I..I..I have feelings for you too." Apollo smiled at the son of Poseidon. "Perce, can I kiss you?" Percy nodded leaning in, meeting him halfway.

If the oceans were strangely calm or if the sun was brighter than normal no one said anything or asked anyone. Kym entered Olympus with a proud smile, while Poseidon was seen glaring at anyone who shared a resemblance to a certain sun god. Artemis and Thalia were both happy neither could decided who more for.

They pulled away from each other, a trail of saliva connecting the two. "I am in love with you, Perseus Jackson." Percy smiled, "I love you too." Apollo smiled before standing up, "I, Phoebus Apollo, promise to never harm or hurt you in any way, have that be emotionally or physically." Percy smiled, looking down, "You didn't have to do that, you know." He nodded, grabbing Percy's hand, "I know." Percy shook his head, kissing Apollo's cheek before standing up and running out of the room. "Hey!" Apollo ran after him.

Apollo chased Percy through the gardens, courtyard, and town. He finally caught him once they got into the throne room. "Caught you." Apollo said kissing Percy, they were interrupted by Zeus coughing. "Glad you two could make it." Hermes chuckled, "So...you two?" Apollo realized he was still hugging Percy, "Yeah." Percy and Apollo stood up straighter, separating from each other. "I'll see you later okay?" Percy said, aware this was not a meeting for him. Apollo nodded heading to his seat. As Percy got ready to head out of the room he passed out at the door. Everyone shot up not knowing what to do, Apollo ran towards him checking to see if he was okay. When he realized he was physically okay, he looked towards everyone else. "It's not an injury. He can't get sick. I don't know what is going on." Hestia came forwards, she put her hand on his head. Flashes of memories were going through her mind. "He's remembering. Everything, he will have all his memories of that time back when he wakes up. So, if you two were already together before this, this will make that bond stronger." Apollo nodded, scared to touch Percy, but knowing he can't leave him in the walkway. "Okay so, let's get this meeting over with while he is like that." Zeus said as Apollo moved Percy away from the door.