Prologue

In the year 2043, tensions in Europe and the United States reached an all-time high. The Russian president declared war on the United States and a series of nuclear attacks launched from each side of the conflict followed almost immediately. The United Nations spent weeks begging for the war to be stopped before it escalated. No country backed down. The fallout from the nuclear attacks sent the earth into a full-scale nuclear winter. Black smoke entered the atmosphere and spread around the entire world within two weeks of impact. The lack of sun killed plants, which in turn killed the animals. Within a year from the initial impacts, most animals had died. Most plants and trees had disappeared and the layer of smoke blocking the world from the sun caused the temperatures to plummet and snow covered the planet. Groups of survivors divided the world, and many turned to groups of those coming together as a safe haven for survivors to take shelter from scavenger groups. In the midst of the war, governments were overturned and the world turned to anarchy. 

PART I;     INTRUDED

PART II;    WHEN ALL IS LOST IN THE DARKNESS

PART III;   INFILTRATION 

PART IV;   DECISIONS 

PART V;    RECOVERY

PART VI;   THE LAST HOPE