#11

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Chaos -

Without realizing, it has been three weeks since y/n is wound up in this timeline. She learned many new things from this era. Lots of people really use a lot more of their energy unlike in her timeline. She salutes them for all the hard work for their future.

After a few attempts of begging Jungkook, he finally allowed her to go outside of the castle, but in one condition, with guards. She can't complain further.

Right now, y/n is strolling around the village. She thought it'll be peaceful, but she has forgotten about the rumors about her. So all eyes are on her wherever she goes.

"Not such a good idea..."

She looks around the village, the house designs are beautiful and very antique. It makes her envious and wish to live in that type of house as well.

"Oh cool. A vending machine! They have this too huh..."

She walk passes it, but then her steps halt. She quickly reverses her steps and glares at her side with wide eyes.

"A VENDING MACHINE?!!!"

-

-

-

"Your highness!!!"

Jungkook flinches when the door bust open. He saw his guard panting, with a frightful face. He furrowed his brows.

"The castle... Something has hit the castle's roof!!!"

-

-

-

Y/n examines the vending machine and touches it. It's indeed real which shocks her.

"W-why is there a vending machine-"

All of a sudden, a loud scream coming from afar scares her as she turns around.

"WHAT IS THAT?!!"

A lady points her finger to the sky in full of horror. Y/n looks up and her body froze.

"A-a... A DINOSAUR?!!!"

A pterosaurs flying to be precise. Y/n quickly runs for her life seeing them flying down.

She turns around and saw one of the pterosaurs is after her. She quickly ducks and it catches one of her guards.

She looks up in horror seeing the guard is being dragged to the sky, screaming loudly. Y/n quickly runs back to the castle.

But as she reaches there, she was shock to see a car crashed on the roof. Everyone in the castle are gathering around to look at the car. They all start to panick.

She looks up, seeing the pterosaurs are approaching the castle.

"EVERYONE RUN!!!!"

She yells loudly. The people turn around and widen their eyes seeing flying creatures approaching their direction. Quickly, they evacuate, running inside the castle. Y/n hides and saw some of them got captured by the dinosaur.

She doesn't know what to do. She looks around and spot a guard with an arrow. Quickly she snatches it and aims an arrow to a pterosaurs as it lands on the ground. She lets go of the arrow it hits directly at the pterosaur's head, making it growl loudly.

"EVERYONE FIRE NOW!! FIRE THOSE ARROWS!!" She ordered loudly. The guards hesitate and look at each other.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! HURRY UP!! PEOPLE ARE GETTING EATEN!!"