#9

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Fort night -

"I can't sleep..."

She gets off the bed and heads out of the room. As she reaches outside, she sees the big moon, surrounded by countless stars. She breathes out the cold air when suddenly she feel a presence beside her. She flinches when she saw it's Jungkook's personal guard, standing right beside her with a cold gaze. Y/n holds her throbbing chest and takes her breath.

"You scared me... You're Jungkoo-"

He shots his glare, stopping her words.

"I-i mean, Prince Jungkook's guard..." She clears her throat. "Shouldn't you be guarding his room right now??"

"Prince Jungkook doesn't want accompany right now. Therefore I'm here to watch over you. What're you up to??"

"Well, getting out of room in the middle of night while everyone is sleeping does bring suspicion. Can't argue with that."

"I can't sleep, so I thought of taking fresh air."

Yoongi didn't respond anything, making the atmosphere awkward. Y/n nods awkwardly and walks away. She soon realizes that Yoongi is following her from behind. heh...

Y/n reaches the backyard where Jungkook brought her the other day. She looks up at the starry sky.

"It's so beautiful..."

"There's a lot of stars... unlike in my timeline, we can rarely see stars with those lights from buildings... so sad..."

She looks at Yoongi, seeing his eyes is still locked on her sternly. At this point she feels uncomfortable. He's like a stalker but weirder.

"I know you're suspecting me of doing something bad. But aren't you tired?? You should go-"

"I don't trust you even a bit." Well, that manages to annoy her.

"You shouldn't even be roaming around the castle as you please. You don't own this place and you never will!" He spat and y/n scoffs lowly before muttering,

"I never wanted to..."

Y/n approaches the lake and looks at her reflection. She never noticed how elegant she is in a hanbok. She looks like a traditional Korean person, or a princess.

"Pft, yeah right."

The calming silence just makes her wants to hum and dance. Ignoring Yoongi's presence, Y/n starts swaying her body left and right while humming her favorite song.

Yoongi watches as y/n starts dancing. Her hands elegantly sways, her movements are very slow and beautiful to watch, like a swan, like a princess of the lake. He can actually see sparks around her as she dances.

-

-

-

Jungkook also couldn't sleep. His mind decided to go and see her sleepy face. But when he got there, he was shocked to see she was not in her room He panicked, ordering a close by guards to look for her.

He went out, searching for y/n everywhere. He began to get worried until he saw two figures at the backyard. He immediately recognizes y/n's figure and was about to approach her but his steps halt when he saw she is dancing.

He was amazed. Her movement was so smooth and beautiful. She looks very peaceful and calm. She resembles a beautiful and elegant princess.

Ooh, he wish it won't stop. But he remembered why he is here. So he quickly marches there.