#8

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Friend -

"Yah"

"Yessh the servants are starting to call me like that. Well I haven't told them my name so, acceptable..."

"Prince Jungkook requests your presence."

She said with cold eyes. Y/n simply nods and head to Jungkook's office.

"Your majesty..."

She bows down at him. Jungkook signals all of his guards to leave the room. He stands up and approaches her. But what she didn't expect is when Jungkook grabs her hand and drags her out of the office to a wide backyard.
-

-

-

"Why are you acting like this??"

He releases her hand and looks at her, disappointment written on his face.

"Pardon??"

"Why're you being so respectful and polite towards me??" Her eyes blink in confusion.

"Umm... Excuse me what?? It's because you're a prince! I have to respect you as a prin-"

"Don't!!" He cuts her off. "It feels weird when you do that!!"

"What??" Y/n frowns. How else should she behave towards him if he view this as weird?? How does the castle men behave towards him??

"I don't want you to treat me like everyone does... I don't want you to treat me like a prince..."

"Then how would you want me to treat you like then??" She feels frustrated until she hears Jungkook speak lowly.

"like... Before..."

When he looks at her in the eyes, y/n feels a weird sensation in her heart. Like it's ticklish... His eyes... It's saying something... She can't describe it...

"Mock me, make fun of me... Talk to me normally... Like... A friend..."

Her eyes soften and her heart melts. He looks away, cheeks turning pink hue. Y/n didn't know that Jungkook is like that.

- Lonely. He's a lonely prince, wanting a comfort, a shoulder to lie on, a friend. -

Y/n smiles warmly. She gently holds his hand, making him looks at her.

"aww kookie~ you want me to tease you??"

"Kookie??"

"If you want it then I'll tease you forever as you want. By the way..."

She grins with a sinister face.

"I saw you patting a rabbit the other day, your face is literally squished in awe~"

His eyes widens and his face turns red.

"H-how did you find out?!!"

He has a pet bunny that no one in the castle knows. He hides it behind his room which is at another backyard.

"I was running away from your guards when I saw you all cute and cuddly with that fury ball~"

"Yah stop!! Don't you dare spill a word about this!!"

"You were all blushing and smiling like a bunny yourself!! "Who's a cute bunny?? Yes you are~" like that!!"

She laughs out loud, hands on her head. Jungkook's face is heating up in embarrassment.

"Shut up!! Why you little!!"

"Uh oh, RUN!!!"

Y/n runs away while Jungkook chases after her in anger. Y/n laughs out loudly seeing his angry and flustered face. Gosh if she has her phone with her, she will take a picture of this. His face is indeed priceless.

💎