Chapter 22

"You really are making me go crazy, any is fine,"

Arius's frustrated voice makes me laugh because this is the fifth dress I have tried on and I don't like any.

"I think this one makes you look slightly fat," Sasha speaks from where she is sitting next to Arius with a confused expression on her face as if she can't think on why this dress doesn't suit me.

We have been at it for two hours already in this shop. And three roaming around the mall before deciding walking towards the outer streets gives us more options where different styles of dresses and clothes are.

And Arius didn't complain until now.

I'm pretty sure he is getting tired of me constantly trying on clothes but he wanted to come so it's not my fault.

"Really?" I turn to look at myself in the mirror on the wall right at the end of the changing rooms and look around my body why it makes me look like this.

"You don't," Arius tells me in a gruff voice which makes me look at him only to see him glaring at Sasha who scrunches her nose up before rolling her eyes at him.

It makes me chuckle quietly at how they bicker.

Arius would get moody but Sasha will bite right back at how annoying he is and is acting like a child to which he ignores like he didn't hear her.

"Okay, one last one then, I want to wear this somewhere special and before you guys ask, I will be buying this," Sasha nods and so does Arius with the piles of bags near his feet. The lady that was helping us went back out where she is helping other customers now so it's only us and I can show it to them. The price is slightly on the high end but I'm sure I can convince Arius or maybe he will happily offer.

He is earning millions every year and someone has to use that money.

I go back in the changing room where I change into the dress. It's a black strapless dress, the neckline is straight and it has ruffles all over the dress. The front of the dress is a simple plain rest that ends right above my knee while the rest spreads behind me that also has black ruffles making it look elegant and the colour being a reason I am buying it too.

I walk out and hear Sasha gasp, her mouth stays open as I smile and twirl in the dress, her eyes look at me with the blue colour being bright today and swirling around, she looks beautiful in her yellow sundress and the yellow strappy wedges that wrap around her calf giving her a princess look.

"You look-" she stutters before she squeals and jumps towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me making me smile.

"Thank you, I didn't think I looked this good," I chuckle before my eyes catch Arius who is standing with his phone to his ear but it seems he isn't listening because his eyes don't move away from me.