18

A'Mozi Derez Demons
(𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛) 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙

A'Mozi Derez Demons (𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛) 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙

"Fantasy move around," I told her while looking for my keys.

"Who the bitch A'Mozi." Fantasy put all her weight on one leg while staring at me. I huffed and ignored her trying my hardest not to choke her luh ass out.

"Go on somewhea Fantasy you pissin me off," I warned as she continued to scream.

"WHO IS THE HOE MOZI. IS IT THE HOE FROM THE STORE?" Fantasy went through my phone last night while I was asleep. She saw some lil hoe I was talkin to and got pissed. Now she following me around the house asking dumb ass questions.

"I JUST TOLD YOU I AIN'T FUCKIN THE HOE. CHILL THE FUCK OUT." I turned around and walked towards making her fold her arms. All me and Fantasy do now is argue. If we not arguing, we fuckin.

"Whateva Dusty I hope she was worth it." She dropped her arms making me grab her pudge. I notice she has been gaining weight for the last two months now. I ain't think too much about it till now.

"You been gainin a lil weight lately." She pushed my hand down and rolled her eyes.

"What it's just a lil healthy weight I guess." Fantasy pulled her shirt down.

"It ain't nun wrong wit it tho. It looks good on ya." I pulled her close grabbing a handful of her ass.

"You gone chill on dat bullshit bruh. I'm witchu crazy lady." She rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Can we blow up her house then?" She batted her eyelashes making me chuckle.

"Yea later." She nodded and took my car keys out of her bra. I shook my head and snatched them out of her hand.

𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Man it's a lot," I stressed taking a hit from the blunt before handing it to Smoke. He shook his head and took a hit from it.

"My answer is still the same." I smacked my teeth and sat back in the chair.

"Man that girl not pregnant." Smoke chuckled. Rubbing my hands down my face I thought back on these last two months.

"Have you recognized anything different bout shorty?" He asked just as Skyla walked outside with her dog.

"Bubba me and Oreo goin on a trip to the dog store. I haven't cared for my little Oreo for a while." He nodded eyeing her down.

"You have been gettin thick huh." She smiled and turned around puttin her ass in his face.

"You see it don't chu." He chuckled and pushed her back.

"Go on bruh." She laughed and walked to her car.

"She pregnant." He said as she got in the car.

"How ya know." I sat back in the chair ignoring the ringing of my phone.