9

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
(𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢)

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜(𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢)

I whined as I felt a heavyweight on my feet. I tried to kick my feet making the weight lift.

"Kickin' me all in my ass and shit. Get yo ass up." Dusty stood up and flung the cover off my body. I smack my teeth at the cold air. Opening my eyes I look seeing Smoke smoking a blunt in the recliner chair.

"So y'all have the whole day to yourself until tonight where you will dress fancy and go to the Mafia ball. You all will be addressed with different names for safety. Smoke your name is Smith. Dusty your name is Dominic and Fantasy your name is Layla." Steve spoke from Dusty phone.

"Ight Steve what time," Dusty ask brushing his head. I got up and went to my duffel bag.

"Around 9."

"Ight." They said their goodbyes and hung up.

"Imma be downstairs in the car." Smoke said and walked out the room.

"Hurry yo ass up wastin time and shit." Dusty mugged as I fixed the bed.

"Boy shut up and mind yo business." I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.

"HURRY UP." I rolled my eyes and started my shower.

𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Took y'all asses long enough." Dusty side-eyed me making me mug him. Dusty thought it was smart to rush me while I was in the shower so took my every lasting time to do everything just to piss him off.

"Ya think." Dusty push past me to the car.

"Steve sent us a car." Smoke tossed Dusty the keys before gettin in the passenger seat. I got in the back and Dusty got in the driver.

"Can we go get breakfast?" I asked as Dusty pulled off.

"It's the afternoon shorty." Smoke said chuckling. These niggas love calling me shorty.

"So breakfast food hit different in the afternoon," I said poking my lip out. Dusty pulled up to this restaurant called Wholly Crepe. I got out and smiled while looking at all the sweets. We walked inside and went to the front.

"Welcome to Wholly Crepe how can I help you." The lady asked in her thick Russian accent.

"A table for 3." Smoke said taking out his black card. The lady swiped his card and walked us to our table. I looked around the restaurant catching the eyes of some Russian men.

I walked past this couple feeling the dude's eyes on me. He mumbled something making the girl smack him. Like hard as hell. I sped up walking and got in front of Dusty making him chuckle.

"Here's your table. The menus are already there." She said before walking away. I slid into the booth and grabbed my menu. I cheesed seeing all the sweet shit on the menu. I have a bad sweet tooth.