12

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"I'm not surprised that the job is done earlier than I expected my friend," Steve said as I rolled my blunt

"Yea shit was easy." I rubbed Fantasy's ass as she laid on my shoulder. Every time I wake up she is under me. I got tied of pushing her ass off me.

"Well, tomorrow morning y'all can wake up and drive to the warehouse where the jet will be. Today just relax and be cautious. With Stone dead people out to find the killer."

"Ight." We hung up. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom as Fantasy started to whine.

"No Carter I'm sorry." Her breathing picked up as she turned in her sleep. I clenched my teeth. Nigga fucked shorty up.

"Help." She whimpered as her body shivered. Sighing, I walked to the bed and shook her.

"Wake up Fantasy."

"Fantasy." She shot up and clung to me. I wiped her glossy eyes before kissing her forehead.

"I-." She stopped as her lips started to quiver.

"Come take a shower." She looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"With you." She asked making me chuckle and walk off to the bathroom.

"If you want to shorty." I winked at her. She put her head down and smiled.

"Boy, you ain't ready fa allat." She walked past me swaying her hips. I grab the back of her neck and pulled her to my chest. She gasped and looked at me through the mirror.

"Don't get fucked Fantasy." I cupped her pussy through her thin panties before walking out the bathroom leaving her stuck.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 (𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖)

"Ion know allat shit I just know his name, Carter," I told Smoke as he typed on the computer in the room.

"I need more information but if you know what he looks like then ight." He shrugs and said. Found out this nigga Smoke a whole computer tech. Can find information on a muthafucka real quick.

"Duh, I know what he looks like nigga. I just need his location." I checked the clip on my gun as my mind drifted back on this morning with Fantasy. Seeing her that way fucked me up. The thought of somebody hurting her fucked me up altogether.

"Right there." I stood up and pointed causing Smoke to stop scrolling. He clicked on the picture causing all that nigga shit to pop up.

"Carter Ortiz," I called out before looking at where he lived. Taking a picture, I walked towards the door.

"Meet me in the lobby at 10." I walked out of the room. Bitch gone feel that pain he brought Fantasy through.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝