How Did You Get It

It's currently night time, the night sky is looking gorgeous like ever whith it's stars twinkling in the vast space, forming shapes together, and twinkling as if giving signals to the people on earth.

"YOU SAID I COULD STAY HERE"jhope shouted

" WHAT THE FUCK, I NEVER SAID THAT, ASS HOLE, YOU AREN'T A PART OF OUR GROUP YET "Tae shouted back.

The two where shouting and arguing with each other at 1 am.

" WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T WELCOMED HERE YET BEFORE IT GOT THAT LATE"

"AND WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK OR AFRAID SOME RANDOM RAPIST WILL FUCK YOU"

"NIETHER THIS NOR THAT IT'S JUST THAT THE MOTEL I WAS STAYING AT CLOSES AT 11: 30 SO WHERE AM I GOING TO STAY"

"AND IS IT MT BUSINESS, YOUR THE ONE WHO TOOK THE REMOTE AND STARTED WATCHING SOME RANDOM SHIT ON NETFLIX"

"DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT 'FRIENDS ' " jhope said glaring at Tae pointing a defensive finger

"OH YEAH WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT , CRYY" Tae shouted sarcastically while making the crying motion whith his hands.

"OH BABY I WON'T CRY WILL INSTEAD BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS AND SLEEP IN YOUR BED, HOW DOES THAT SOUND"

"YOU SON.........."

"WHY ARE YOU TWO SO FUCKING LOUD" jimin interrupted the two

"jimin how many times do I have to tell you, I DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT BECAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE, GOT IT"

"gosh dangit Tae stop calling it your fucking house yeah you bought that house but we bought everything that is here, even the damn couch you  were sitting on, I bought that thing last week" jimin replied in a relatively high voice.

"STOOOOOP ENOCH WITH THAT SHIT" jungkook appeared in the room then shouted for the members to stop

Ding doing the door bell sounded

"who the fuck is it now" Tae said walking to get the door.

He opened it and there stood an almost 20 year old guy with green hair and what seemed like pajamas on.

"what do you want at 1 am you freak" Tae said looking at the guy up and down then rolling his eyes

"oh why is such a young guy being so rude, anyways where is your father big boy" the man said peeking his head in the house and looking around.

"oh you want to know where he is?, you want to talk to him or something?"

"ah yeah I wanted to complain to your father about you children being........" the guy was then siliced for ever after Tae shoot him with his sound canceling gun.

"Tae why did you do this" jimin asked looking at the body of the dead man

"what? he wanted to see my father so I sent him to him" Tae answered casually the gun hanging on his index finger.

"Tae that's not how you deal whith people" junkook said, now standing behind jimin

"correction, a fucking Karen, what is the name of a male Karen?" Tae asked after pulling the dead body in and closing the door

"oh actually good question what is the name for a male Karen"

"hellooo, we were arguing here" jhope said now boardly laying on the couch eating the remaining popcorn

"wait you still want to argue with Tae after seeing him kill someone in person"

"yeah what's the big deal plus he was a Karen or whatever you call a male ass hole" jhope said looking at the 3 guys standing near the main entrance with a dead body laying on the floor.

"after hearing that I don't feel like arguing with you anymore, if you want to stay for tonight come and clean the blood while we burn the body, cool?" Tae said pointing at the blood trainl that had formed as a result of dragging the body across the floor

"hmmmmm no I don't feel like it" jhope replied stuffing more popcorn in his mouth

"no you will, or else"

"or else what, you know you can't hold anything against me or threaten me with anything" jhope casually replied shrugging

"oh really, does that apply to ur precious phone" Tae said holding housk's phone up

"and where are you going to get it from..........." jhope was saying then stopped when he saw the phone in tae's hand, he started looking for his phone in his pocket and on the couch hoping that this wasn't his phone but no luck.

"how did you..... " jhope said wid eyed

"so are you going to clean up orrrr... Risk your phone and I garenty we can do alot to it, one for example is to get the pass code and check what's in that...... "

"okay okay I'll do it, but first give it back " jhope interrupted quick.

"good boy, but I won't give it to you now, when your done I will hand it safely back to you " Tae replied befor putting the phone in his pocket and holding the dead body up with the help of jungkook.

_______________________

Another chapter baby, sooo hopefully I will post once a week I can't give you a standard time because yeah I don't know when iam free and if I will be able to finish alot of chapters and stuff I have the chapter for the next week ready so yeah.

Hope you enjoyed

VOTE please and yeah see ya