No Killing In The House

"hay, hosouk, man you didn't come to sleep here, get up and drink this, gush dangit I shouldn't have let you drink kook's master peace, I have important people coming soon what do I do with you " I said trying to wake unconscious hosouk up, I turned around to grab the cold  bottle of water when I felt two arms wearily wrapping them selfies around me and then instently pulling me to land perfectly in jhope's lap.

" are you crazy, let go ass hole " I said trying to escape his grip that was surprisingly strong.

"oh come on Tae Tae I just want a conferting hug and I know you want one too "  he said eyes closed and arms gripping tighter.

"oh jhope you are so dead" I said now getting even more mad and angry, aggressively trying to break his hands of me.

"you can't kill a person who's already dead you, know that" he said still holding me.

"don't worry I will find a way to end you once I........" I was then interupted by something worm but moist smashing agents my presed lips,my eyes widend and almost immediately punched him hard in the stomach.

"oh yeah, you are so fucking dead now, you mother fucker" I said getting my gun out and pointing it at him, he still had his hands laying on where I punched him with light moans coming out of him from the pain.

"hay man Chile it was just a kiss" he said chuckling a bit still In a  pained voice.

"oh yeah you think it is" I said raising a brow still pointing the gun at him and giving him a challenging glare

"yeah, no biggie bro unless you want to make a big fuss about it" he said giveing me that same look I had.

"your talking as if you are some lunatic going around kissing people on the street" I said rolling my eyes now my finger on the trigger, that bitch is getting on my nerves.

"oh are you so mad about it baby? , you want to shoot me? " He said getting of the couch and getting close to me, all of the sudden he hit my hand hard enough to make me  let go of the gun then took it and now was the one pointing it at me.

"ohhhhh an un expected move from an ass hole like you, impressive, but were you expecting this" I said then got out another gun.

"oooh so you want  to play that game, who dies first?"

"oh I would love that, I will also be pleasured to bury you with my own hands" I said still pointing the gun at him with my finger on the trigger waiting for the right moment to end this ass holes life.

"don't worry I'll do the same for you, but since am broke I'll make sure to use ur money on your own funeral, that no one will come to probably" He said smirking while holding the gun up pointing it at  me his finger on the trigger just like me.

"we'll see......"

"guys no shooting or killing in the house, if you want to kill each other do it out side" jimin appeared in the room all of the sudden, he was shirt less and while talking to us he approached the fridge, getting out a bottle of water.

"hay it's non of your business, I make the rules because here because it's my house" I shouted turning my head to glare at jimin

He basically just shrugged and said, closings the fridge door"okay what ever just keep in mind that the maids and cleaners aren't here so you will be cleaning up the blood and stuff "then left the room.

" Ughhhhh, God jimin you got me out of the mood "I shouted.

" yeah I don't feel like killing you anymore "I said rolling my eyes.

" but iam still into it. "

" yeah what ever, then do it, I don't really care " I said plopping on the couch and grabbing the TV remote

" ar...... Aren't you going to fight back or something "he said lowering his gun in disbelief

"nah, I don't feel like it anymore,beer?"i asked scratching my hand out for him to take the bottle of beer.

" mmmmmm, yeah why not "he said takeing it from me and plopping on the couch next to me

" so what about the people you said were coming? "he asked taking a sip of his drink.

" oh yeah, I asked jungkook to cancel with them "I said taking a sip of my drink and scrolling through the channels.

" I love this movie keep it and why did you cancel it? "

" you were literally laying on the couch drunk and to be honest I got bored and didn't feel like meeting up with people today anymore" I replied after finally settling on a channel and then throwing the remote on the coffee table.

"yeah, I wasn't drunk at all by the way, it was just good acting skills"

"cool man"

______________

They were both now just sitting on the couch quitly watching TV and sipping on there drinks.

"hay weren't you two on the verge of ending each other's life?" jimin asked now sitting on a near by couch

"shhhh can't you see we are watching a movie" the two said at the same time fingers on there lips 🤫

"sorry, oh I love that movie"

Another chapter, so what is your favorite movie everyone tell me in  the comments as well as what do you think about this chap, also do you think iam going fast or rushing it a bit? Would like to hear your thoughts 💜

Also my birthday is going to be on this Friday 1/21 so, it will be nice if you wish me a happy birthday 😅💜