CHAPTER 33

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Moon Knight pack detention cell.)

I walk my mate through the narrow hallways of one of the detention cells of the pack where that bastard named Alex is locked up behind the bars. Eva insisted to meet him inside the holding cells so I had to arrange a short detour from the farmhouse after dinner.

"Liam don't take our mate near that bastard. I just want to rip his head out with my claws." Leo snarls inside my head as we both can smell Alex even from here.

"Leo baby, trust me. I assure you, Eva doesn't have any romantic feelings for him. He is our cousin brother and he even protected Eva from bullies in High school." Anna's sweet voice comes through our common mind link. "Eva cares for him like a family. So, don't be mad My Leo."

Leo's mood instantly calms down as it's been a while day of Anna not talking to Leo. He had been annoying me throughout the day. I feel his tail wagging like a pup in my mind. He is happy as he further talks to Anna through our mind link.

"Can you ask someone to open the cell door." She asks me as we stand in front of the holding cell where Alex is kept as a prisoner. Through the bars I can see fairly lit room which barely contains a small bed on the one corner, and a table and a chair on the other corner facing the door of the cell. I see a figure of a person laying asleep on the mattress.

Sam, my Head Enforcer steps forward and asks my permission to open the cell door with the electronic key card

Sam, my Head Enforcer steps forward and asks my permission to open the cell door with the electronic key card. When I don't say anything Sam just says "Alpha." and bows his head in respect and offers me the key card.

"It's my first time I am going to see a lockup cell." Anna giggle in the mind link and I feel Leo smirking at her comment. "Don't get too excited over this babe." He replies her in his cocky voice. He is romancing with Anna in the detention cell. I can't believe it.

I take the key card from my Head Enforcer Sam and offer it to Eva. She instantly takes it and taps it on the door. The door clicks open with a beeping sound.

"Eva?? Are you really here?." Alex says as he adjust his body in a sitting positon against the wall. He then slowly rubs his sleepy eyes and grabs his specs from the near by table.

"Yeah, it's me Alex. I was so worried about you." Eva says and steps forward in the cell. I stay on the threshold of the cell. The room is quite small for three people to be in this small area. "Are you okay Alex?" She asks him and hugs him.

"GROWL" Leo just snarls at the scene in front of him. He doesn't like Eva hugging any other man beside us. She is all mine, to love and to hold.

"I think your mate doesn't like us hugging." He says and moves his hand to cover his mouth as he yawns.

She directly looks in my eyes and ask me."I want him out of this place Liam. He did nothing wrong and you have no reason to keep him here." I feel uncomfortable in this situation. My mate looking in my eyes with anger and demanding me to free this douche.

My uneasiness is mainly for two reasons. First of all, There is the fact that no one has ever made such demands from me like this, by looking directly at me in the eyes without any hint hesitation other than my family. But I guess she is a part of my family now and she is my mate, she has every right over me to make such demands. Secondly, My wolf is demanding me to take our mate as far away as possible from this bastard Alex. His possessiveness over Eva is a part of Alpha' ego, which makes him more unsettling inside my body.

"We have procedures Eva. He tried to take you way from ME!, you are Luna of this pack and it's my responsibility to keep you safe as your mate and as Alpha of this pack." I try to reason her but she is a stubborn woman and I have a feeling that she will get her way with me.

"NO, YOUR PROCEDURES BE DAMMED!, I WANT HIM OUT OF THIS PLACE." She orders in her powerful Luna voice. She is powerful and the aura around her changes instantly and all enforcers standing in the hallway including Alex, drop to their knees. Only her and i are standing in this small congested space. Her anger is in air and i also feel her powerful wolf beneath. She has all the power and control in this room.

Her powers are similar to the power I have as an Alpha of the Moon Knight pack. Most of the time I try to avoid using my powers on any body or in front of my pack members, like my father but it is also important to exercise them on regular basis as it helps me to maintain control over my pack.

"She is powerful, Liam. Her powers are perfect fit to be an Alpha powers. She did even had that daring look in her eyes like she wants us to challange her." Leo whispers in my mind link like he is afraid of Our mate's anger burst out in to flames. I feel like Eva doesn't even know she possesses these Alpha powers as the instant she says it her face turns white, she looks tired and week.

"Eva calm down baby." I grab her by her waist and try to calm her anger down. I tug her body tightly against mine and let her breath in my scent. "Its okay baby. I will let him out first thing in the morning, it's late and no one is working in pack office at this hour. We will also have to sign in some official paperwork for his release."

"No, I want him out. Liam." She says in very faint small voice. I feel her emotions replacing her anger and her body is all weak and tired. She feels weak and small in my arms like a cute small kitten.

I hug her tightly against my body, she further burrows head in my chest and I place a kiss on her forehead. "Okay my kitten, I will ask Maxwell to do the required procedures and let him out."

I walk her out of the holding cells into car. My head enforcer Sam along with other enforcers on duty escort us back to our car and Mark offers us to drive us to the pack house.

I help Eva in the back seat and slide beside her to give her comfort. I engulf her in my arms and within few seconds she falls asleep. It's nice to hold her in my arms and smell her sweet coconut scent. It been a long day of emotional rollercoaster for both of us.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 33rd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\