CHAPTER 28

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Continue, on the Liam’s bed.)

Leo did mark our mate, he is crazy. I see Eva laying on the bed with her beautiful curls spread all over the pillow. Her eyes are closed and a slight smile is on her face which is after affect of Leo’s licking on our mate’ mark. She definitely felt bite pain at first but when Leo licked on her it had definitely turned into sweet pleasure. Now, it’s getting settled down. “I asked you to wait for the right time. You could have…” I say, but he interrupts my mind link.

“Anna is our mate in wolf form. And as your wolf I need my mate, I couldn’t wait anymore. I just want to talk to her and listen to her sweet voice in my mind. Now, I have marked her, we can now connect through our mate bond.” He reasons to my accusations. He might be right but I wanted to wait for her to be ready for it.

“Hi.” I hear sweetest voice in my mind link. “Sorry to interrupt your thoughts I can talk later when you are free. I just wanted to make my presence know to you guys.” She says shyly. I feel Leo all swoony over her voice. Her voice is fragile and careful.

“She is Anna. Our mate.” Leo says through the link. “Finally I have been waiting for this so effing long.” he sighs lovingly. I feel his tail wagging and he cuts off our mind link probably to chat with Anna. He takes back all his control over my body and my human side comes back on the driver seat.

I see first hand HD what Leo’s primal urges have done to our beautiful mate. Eva is on the bed unconscious and her Blue dress is all worn-out from different places. I feel she is going to be mad at me but what would you do when your unmarked mate flirts with other male while you are present for her at your mate’s service. Disappointed right.

We have marked our mate and I feel our connection getting solid strong. It will grow itself into pack link and our powers will be distributed between us. Her wolf will have Alpha power.

Now as I have marked her body as mine, she can go into heat anytime of the within next couple of weeks. I need to be careful with our mate. Heat, It’s second step of our mating, where we get an opportunity to have our pups and start our family right away. Some couples wait for a year or two before having pups but I think this decision totally depends upon Eva. I am definitely up for some fun time with my mate Eva.

I touch her wounded mark and see its already getting healed up and it has started forming up some symbol for our bond. She is going to be knocked out for a quite sometime and I want her to be comfortable so I cut out her dress with scissors and dress her up in my shirt and her shorts from the closet. She barely brought any clothes here in our apartment and I make a mental note to change that situation soon but her comfort comes first.

“You know she is going to be sad for her dress.” Anna’s sweet voice makes through my mind link. “Why?, Liam can get our mate any dress she desires, it was just a dress.” Leo smirks.

“Yeah, My sweet Anna, I can get you both anything you desire. You just need to ask and it’s yours.” I say and she giggles. Her sweet voice is all sweet and refreshing. I listen in on the conversations between Leo and Anna. They already had their first fight, over the Leo’s possessive nature.

I tug the bed comforter over Eva’s torso and kiss her forehead before changing my tux into just pair of shorts and a comfortable T shirt. I lay my body besides Eva’s on the bed. I run my hand through her silky hairs and it has already become my favourite pass time activity. Our mate is so beautiful and how lucky I am to have her in my arms. I thank moon Goddess for everything and our beautiful mate.

We chat a bit with Anna, she is  completely different from Eva. While Eva prefer silence, Anna on the other hand like to chat a lot. It might also be the fact she is excited to talk to Leo for the first time. She describes us about Eva's childhood, about how her her pet Mr.Prickles was already in her apartment when she moved in and her parents, family and career as a doctor. "..She studies all the time like a book worm. Give her the book and leave her for days..." I can see why Eva described Anna as a drama queen. She describes every single detail in detail with drama.

Anna is all chearful and witty before the conversation turns to the incident in the bathroom.“… she walked in the one of the stalls when some redheaded girl and her brunette friend started to annoy Eva in the bathroom stalls. She said that you were her boyfriend before you found us. She also said that you were going to reject us as your mates and it was embarrassing for you to be with Eva and me. Other brunette girl also laughed and said how it was possible for some ugly fat chick, who cannot hold her dress properly, to have someone like Liam.. she tried to bully us Leo...”
Anna starts to cry and I hold Eva’s body tightly to comfort her.

Apparently, one of my pack members tried to bully her in the bathroom stalls and as our mate Anna describes it as that the both the girls seemed drunk enough to handle on their own. Eva just punched her hard on her face and the redheaded girl fell unconscious on the floor, her brunette friend  was trying to wake her up when Eva walked out.

“Thank you, Anna for telling us what happened to you, to our mate Eva, in the bathroom stalls and I assure you that it will never happen again, I as an Alpha will look into this personally. We are all yours and your mark is solid proof of our mate bond. I want you to mark me in the wolf form next time.” Leo tries to comfort her through our mate bond. He is so caring and kind. I haven’t seen him go all protective over our mate.

“Alpha Liam, i have an inquiry i would like to run by you. Are you sure you want to arrest Alex? He is one of our guests and why Leo wants to check CCTV of the Grand Hall for a red head girl and a brunette girl. Is their something wrong I should know about. Alpha Leo wants it to be done as soon as possible.” My beta Maxwell mind links me to confirm all the orders passed out by Leo. He can be bossy at times but now he is distracted with Anna, he can wait.

“No, just meet me in my apartment in ten and I will explain it all to you.” I say him and cuts off our link to end the conversation.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 28thchapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\