|42|. Happy Family!!

Disha's POV

"Mommy when will I get to meet my little sibling?" khushi asked me while lightly rubbing my baby bump. I am in my third trimester now and my due date is in few days.

"Soon cupcake" I told her while caressing her hair. Though khushi wants a little brother but now she has decided that she will be happy if it's a little sister too for her.

"Mommy wait! I will bring it for you" khushi said as soon as she saw me getting up to grab glass which was on the central table. Khushi passed the glass to me and again sat with folded legs beside me.

"Thank you Cupcake!" I thanked her and drank the water. Khushi and I played with each other and afterwards I taught her mathematics as she doesn't like to study maths and that's the sole reason why she is not getting good grades in it.

"Mommy were you good in maths?" Khushi asked me and I gave her a proud smile with a nod.

I know you disha more than anyone and would like to see your expression when khushi will get to know that you were very bad in mathematics since your childhood and I can definitely say that till now!!*evil smirk*.

My conscience mocked me and then there was a pin drop silence inside my mind. I just had one thought in my mind and that was Is my own conscience blackmailing me?

I shook my head and started teaching khushi as it was her Saturday holiday. Abhinav too will come home early today as he doesn't have any meeting in evening.

"Mommy! Can we continue this tomorrow as I am feeling really sleepy now?" Khushi asked me while yawning and stretching her arms.

"Yes of course but it's 4 pm and you don't feel sleepy at this time?" I asked her while closing the books and she gave me a sheepish smile.

"My brain is tired mommy after studying mathematics so I am going to get recharged" khushi told me and I chuckled while lightly pulling her cheeks.

She is so like me when I was of her age!!

Khushi grabbed her books and went inside her room while I went to mine. I sat on the bed and started watching TV or more like was watching a horror movie though I am scared of ghosts but actual enjoyment is in that only. Isn't it?

"What are you watching wifey?" I heard a whisper near my ear and I shouted feeling scared but a hand on my lips muffled my voice. I turned sidewards to see abhinav leaning towards me.

"You startled me" I told him while placing my right hand on my chest and he chuckled. Does he find this amusing? I was scared to death and here this stupid is laughing like a maniac!

I pushed him out of my way and got up from the bed to switch off the TV and place the remote on its place. I kept the remote and turned to see abhinav behind me but this time he was not laughing. Yeah good for him!

"Did I startled you too? If yes then I am really sorry my baby. Did you missed me because I did a lot though it was for 6 hours only then too. I can't wait to meet you little one" abhinav said and leaned towards my stomach.

 I can't wait to meet you little one" abhinav said and leaned towards my stomach