|29|. Shivam is Caught

I got time yesterday so consecutive update 😉😉
Enjoy reading 💖💖

Abhinav's POV

Today our moms has arranged a puja for us as they decided it when disha was in hospital. Everyone went to temple to make arrangements and I had a meeting today with an investor.

I asked him to postpone the meeting but he didn't had any free slot for a week if I didn't attend it today so I went to my study and had a meeting with him.

I looked at time and went to call disha as we have to reach temple on time otherwise our moms will not leave us easily. I entered the room and saw disha standing there with her blouse knots open and her saree sprawled on the floor.

I was staring at her from head to toe but my trance was broken when I felt her being uncomfortable and after clearing my throat I turned around. Few minutes later I realised that she might not be able to drape saree around her because of sprain in her right hand.

I asked her if she need any help and she looked confused might be thinking that how will I help her in draping saree. I told her that I know it and then started draping saree.

When I draped whole saree perfectly around her I muttered beautiful but to be honest beautiful word can also not define the beauty I am seeing in front of me.

I turned her in front of mirror so that she can look at herself in mirror and she looked really impressed with me. When she tried to turn around and look at me I stopped her and started to tie the knots of her blouse.

She blushed when she realised that whole this time her back was full on view for me. When I tied the knots and my hands accidentally touched her back she shivered.

I smiled seeing my effect on her but to be honest I was also feeling the same towards her and my heart was also beating very loudly and I know that disha must have felt that as her back was touching my chest.

I confessed that I love her but I know that she will not reciprocate anytime soon because of my past behaviour. But I know that she also feels the same for me and my intuition says that the day when she will also confess her love for me is not far.

She was looking so cute and beautiful that if we were like a normal couple I would have definitely kissed the hell out of her or on better note would have made love to her right there.

When my mom called I excused myself as she asked me to reach temple fast. We reached temple and after praying and eating lunch there we drive off to home.

Around 1:30 pm I dropped disha and khushi to home and directly went to office as my PI informed me that he found shivam's whereabouts and needs to discuss something with me before catching him.

I reached office and when I reached my floor I saw dhruv, my private investigator already waiting for me. I dismissed my assistant from there and entered inside my cabin with dhruv.

"Sir, I found about the place where shivam is hiding and we need to go there soon before he leave that place too" dhruv told me and showed me shivam's location.

All this time he was living in a hut in a remote village which had few houses only as few months ago due to flood that village was completely destroyed. Now only few people lives there who again made huts for them and their families.

He is hiding this much not because of us as he know that we will not kill him but because of some mafia man who he betrayed and now that mafia leader will not leave him at any cost.

"How did you find him?" I asked dhruv and he pulled out his pen drive and attached it in my laptop. He opened a file and it showed shivam coming out of a general store and a jewellery shop.