|3|. Found the Match

Third Person's POV

Shikhar and Meena Kapoor had landed in Mumbai just now as today is shikhar's Meeting. They made their way to abhinav's home.

When they reached abhinav's home reeta welcomed them inside as abhinav was in his office.

"Dadu and Dadi (Grandfather and Grandmother)" khushi shouted and hugged both of them. After greetings they were sitting on couch in their living room. Khushi was sitting on meena's lap.

"Khushi baccha how are you? I missed you so much" meena said kissing khushi's hair.

"I am fine dadi and I also missed you and dadu very much" khushi said smiling. They talked with each other for few minutes when suddenly meena saw a bandage on khushi's knees.

"Khushi what happened to your knee? Are you okay?" Meena asked worryingly. "Few days ago when I was going to papa's office I fell down near the office but my friend treated my wound so now I am fine" khushi said touching his bandage.

"Friend?" Shikhar asked khushi because he knows that khushi is not much of an extrovert and doesn't consider someone her friend easily.

"Yes my friend works in papa's office. Her name is Disha and she is very cute. She called me beautiful also and she was the one who treated my wound" she told her grandparents.

"Oh nice, Meena I should go now otherwise I will be late for meeting" shikhar told meena and started grabbing his files.

"Dadu, where are you going?" Khushi asked shikhar. "Beta I am going to your papa's office as I have a meeting" shikar told her and turned to go.

"Dadu Can I also come with you? Please I want to meet my friend" khushi asked with hopeful eyes. He nodded smiling and then both of them bid bye to meena and went to office.
______________________________________
Disha's POV

I am in my cabin doing my work. I always get more work as compared to my colleagues and I don't think I have to tell you the reason. The reason is only one and that is DEVIL!

"I want to meet my friend" I heard a sweet voice from the corridor. I instantly recognised it. I quickly went to corridor and saw khushi looking here and there awkwardly.

"KHUSHI" I said loudly and as soon as she saw me a bright smile made way to her lips and she ran towards me. We hugged each other.

"How are you friend?" she said still hugging me. "I am good. How are you and Is your knee okay? I asked her while breaking our hug.

"Yes, it's ok now" khushi replied smiling. "Want to go canteen?" I asked her as I can see that she was feeling awkward in corridor as anyone whoever was passing by from here were staring at us. She nodded and I interwined our hands and took her to our office canteen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her while settling myself near her. "Do they have cupcakes?" she asked cutely. I shook my head as in office canteen we don't have much sweet dishes.

"I will buy you cupcakes next time but for now what do you think about a fruit pudding?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly. Oh she also has a sweet tooth just like me.

I ordered two fruit puddings and we ate while talking with each other. Some people were staring at us with curious expression. Well why don't people just do their work and let others do their? Ahh! Human tendency:)

We finished our pudding and were outside my cabin when I heard a voice "Khushi". I turned to the side from where I heard the voice.

There stood devil with his father, Shikhar kapoor. I greeted his father and the devil but unlike devil Mr. Kapoor replied to me while smiling. Oh now I know that devil has only some programming default in his system because his father and daughter are normal.

"Khushi let's go" devil said and picked up khushi in his arms and left from there. Khushi said bye to me and then went inside elevator.

Mr. Kapoor awkwardly smiled at me and I did the same. "He is very protective of khushi maybe that's why he acted that way" he said embarassed because of his son's act.

"It's no problem Sir" I am used to it. I wanted to say the last part also but I didn't. "I hope we meet again. Take care" He said and forwarded his hand for a handshake and I shook his hand smiling saying a thank you.

He went inside the elevator and I went to my cabin to complete my work. I started doing my work but riva barged inside my cabin panting.

"Woah!! Did Mr. Kapoor met you just now? Does Abhinav sir really have a daughter? Is he secretly married also?" riva asked looking at me curiously.

"For your first question it's yes as Mr. Kapoor met me and for your second one also it's yes as devil has a very sweet daughter, khushi. For your last question I don't know yet but I will tell you if I get to know it in future" I told her.

Before she can attack me with more questions I explained everything to her from that night to today. "Oh Wow! I think you are very fond of that little girl by meeting with her only twice. I also want to meet her" riva said smiling.

"Yes, I will call you next time whenever I will meet her" I told riva and she showed me thumbs up.

"I think I should go to my cabin now otherwise if devil will see me here he is gonna scold both of us badly" riva said and went to her cabin.

After that for the whole day I did my work to save myself from devil's wrath as tomorrow is our monthly meeting with CEO and COO. Though I know he is gonna do something to humiliate me in front of everyone.
______________________________________
Third Person's POV

It is almost 10 pm and in Kapoor mansion Abhinav is sitting with his parents in living room as khushi is already asleep.

After coming from office shikhar told meena about disha and how she treated khushi. Meena was elated to know that and they both made a decision and silently prayed to God that abhinav will agree to their decision.

"Son I think you should think of your marriage now" meena said hopefully that maybe this time her son will agree.

"Mom I have already told you that I don't want to get marry this early" abhinav said with a scowling face.

"Okay so when should I consider it maybe after 20 years or I think after 30 years will be the best. What do you think about it?" Meena taunted with a smirk.

" MOM!!" abhinav whimpered which made both meena and shikhar burst out laughing.

"Okay jokes apart now listen to me I have found the match for you and tomorrow we will ask her parents for the proposal" shikhar said looking at his son's eyes daring abhinav to oppose him.

"Beta at least think of khushi she need to have a mother figure in her life. Don't you dare to cut me off now" meena threatened abhinav.

"Maa but how can you both think that the girl you choose for me will treat khushi as her own only" abhinav asked his parents but they just smiled  looking at each other.

"You can leave that tension from now onwards as I know that she will be the best for khushi and to be honest for you also. Please believe us and at least meet the girl" shikhar said.

Abhinav thought about it and decided to meet the girl if his parents are insisting him so much. "Umm....okay but do I know her?" Abhinav asked his parents.

"Of course you know her as she works in our company" shikhar said with a smirk.

"Huh! Who is she?" abhinav asked confused as how did his parents know someone from his company and are sure that she will treat khushi with all love and care.

"Her name is Disha kulshrestha" His parents said smiling. Abhinav was completely shocked and muttered the first sentence that came to his mouth and that was "What the fuck!".
______________________________________

Hey everyone😍

How was the chapter? Do you think abhinav will agree for marriage or not?

Do vote and comment.😇😇
Follow me if you like my stories 💕💕

Thank you 💞
Stay safe✔️