Part 21

The bitter taste of blood swindled on my lips as I rolled over. The pounding in my head intensified as I slowly scrambled to my feet.

"Don't even think about screaming, nobody can hear you."

Without even looking up, I recognized the voice immediately, after all she was just moaning in my ear.

But I didn't understand why, why would she do me like that? Pitiful tears emerged beneath my eyelids as I began to sob, it seemed as if my luck lately hadn't been the greatest lately!

"Why-"

"Look here nigga," she cut me off immediately, " I needed the bomboclott money! Shit a bitch gotta get her's."

As I finally raised my head off of the cold concrete floor, the scold on her face was unrecognizable. Pulling her damp curls into a bun she slowly lifted a cigarette to her dry lips as she peered down at me in disgust.

"You must of pissed off your little white wife, because," pausing as she took a long pull,"that bitch wants ya' dead!"

She sang in between pulls of her cigarette, placing a hand onto her broad hips she looked over at the heavy metal door that locked us in.

"Somebody paid you to do this? What type of sick person are you!"

The words seemed to shoot at her, as bile began to fill my throat. Shanice merely laughed as she took a seat into a metal chair.

"What type of sick person rapes a child Pastor."

Her word's stung.

But what hit me harder was the fact that she knew who I was, I had sinned in the eye's of the lord and this- all of this torture was my karma!

I didn't even bother to look up as someone ruthlessly pounded onto the door. I already knew that it was my time to go, it had seemed as if all my faith in God had flew out of the window.

"He's here."

Her voice was cold beneath the warmth of my soft dark skin. My head pounded and my feeble heart began to race as her thin legs crossed the treacherous room to open the door. My head filled with many questions in the matter of seconds it took her to throw open the heavy door.

Closing my eye's, I smelled him first. His heavy musky Cologne filled my nostrils, it was then that my body began to shake. Shivers seemed to run up my spine as I recognized the smell. It was apparent that my death was near.

"Tyheim the money-"

"Pam has your money, tell your brother's that I need them to clean this all up."

Silence filled the room as the patter of her small feet left the room, and the loud thud of Tyheims boots had entered.

"Well, well, well Pastor we meet again, huh?"

Without even taking a look at his face, I could hear the victory in his voice. Looking up reluctantly puddles of sweat had pooled around my forehead and dripped off of my face.

"Why would you- how could you? I've been nothing but good-"

His annoyed look stopped me cold in my tracks, my throat seemed to clog and my hands shook in terror as he moved closer. His boots scrapped against the cement floor and his heavy breathing could be heard across the room as he looking around his familiar territory.

"Tell me something Pastor, did God give you a pass? I mean, shit, you cheat on and mistreat your wife, sleep with a minor, and only God knows all the lies and sin's you have managed to create."