Chapter : 41

After 1 month

Tara come back to her real self, and star start living with jimin...

Tara got a new family..... Everyone loves her the way she is, she still have not confess to jungkook. She thought it's not needed.......

But now a day keeping Tara safe is super hard for jungkook cause after that incident everyone know that he has a dearly wife.

And keeping Tara in his eyesight is even difficult than, keeping her safe.

She go around without telling him and if he say no, she snick out of the house...... Well she is expert in running no dout.

One day :

She was working in kitchen for breakfast, she is wearing headphones and music is so loud...

Jungkook seating in living room reading news paper.... Suddenly bts come inside with weapons....

Jungkook : (looking towards tara, her back is facing him) what are you guys doing here?

Suga : your house going to get into attack, we got to know that thorough our spy.....

Suddenly some man's come inside and start firing.....

Jungkook : looked towards tara she is busy cooking and music.

They start fighting without getting notice.... But a man went towards star and about to touch her shoulder, but jungkook stopped him and stand right behind her to not let her the mess....

Tara : (she turn and smile and agin start cooking)

After she done she take out the headphones and about to turn but jungkook backhuged her......

Jungkook : you should not listen music that loud its not good for ears.

Tara : it's fun listen music on full volume....

Jungkook man's come and clean the mess, and bts start coughing to get there attention also....

Tara : o when did you guys come, seat have breakfast.

Suga : you offerning breakfast to us?

Tara : not you.... You are not included.

Suga : why?

Tara : my mood,

Suga : you are so bad.

Tara : yup i know, any dout

Suga : my poor kookie..... Tck Tck

Tara : what? What do you mean by poor kookie.....hannn

Suga : he have to handle a headache like you everyday....

Tara : you know, exit is that way. Why don't you go away from here.

Suga : it's kookie's house.

Tara : it's my home....

Suga : kookies house...

Tara : my home.....

Jungkook : can you guys shut up (cold tone)

Everyone got silence, cause angry jungkook is something else.

Taehyung : so, Tara what you want for your birthday?

Tara : my birthday..... Mm mm..... Nothing....

Jhope : not even a party?

Tara : no, I don't like celebrating my birthday like this.... Party and all that thing.

Jin : then how you like to celebrate it?

Tara : firstly, I don't go out on my birthday....... Secondly, just enjoy it house some food, tv, social media etc.

Namjoon : you don't know how to celebrate birthday.

Tara : it's my way to celebrate, not getting bother from world, just me and my universe.

Jungkook : it's better if she stay home.

BTS : that right.

After breakfast..... They went to there company, and star went to collage...

But as she driving, she didn't notice jungkook's man's car behind her not even near to her...

Tara : that suspicious.....she turn her car towards office instead of collage.
And she notice suddenly 4 cars comes and blocked her way from every angel she can't take her car out of it.....

______________________________________

Man : sir, madam car is got under attack, out guards car are no where to find.....

Jungkook : what, who did this (super anger)

Man : sir, it's kangs man's....

Jungkook : that son of ****. Take out our car, if anything happen to my queen I'm gonna kill everyone.

Jungkook called Tara,

On call :

Tara : hello, jungkook.

Jungkook : don't panic, just don't open the car, at any cost locked it.

Tara : ok...

Suddenly, front car got away..... And tara took that chance and speed the car..

Now those car are following her car, and she driving it like bullet train...

Still connect with jungkook on phone.

After a while she saw the car is not following her, so is thought she is successful to trick them.

Tara : they are not following me jungkook.

Jungkook : what?

Tara : yes, I think they are backed away.

Jungkook : stop your car right now.

Tara try to put breaks but the car is out of control now....

Tara : j-jungkook.... Breaks are not working.....

.................. To be continued...............