Chapter : 20

The day of flight to Hawaii

They have flight in night.... So that they would be in Hawaii at morning time...

In today morning :

Star wake up put she thought to prank him........ So she took his phone and change the date of tomorrow.......

And she screamed loudly ' jungkook '

Star : Jungkook.... Wake up..... We miss our flight....

Jungkook..... Wake up...... Our flight....

Jungkook : hurried wake up but so much in dream that he fall when try to wake.... Sorry..... Bags....

Star : what we gonna do now.... We miss the flight, because of you why you didn't put any alarm... Hannn

Jungkook : cheaking his phone and found tomorrow's date.... He sat on bed holding his head in his hand.....

Star : after seeing him so lost and so tired of situation..... She start laughing

Jungkook : after hearing her he frowned his eyebrow.... And walked towards the couch to open his laptop.

And he looked her so much angrily but soften his eyes seeing her laughing.

Jungkook : You wait there..... And start to walk towards her...

Star : after seeing him walking towards me.... I start running towards down stairs.

He was running towards her chasing her.... They run towards living room and after some chasing he hold her from waist and fall on sofa....

They were laughing so into each other

Suddenly someone cough....

Mr jeon : coughing ......... Hiii,

Mrs jeon : I think we should not come this early...

Mr jeon : honey it's 10 already.....

Star : mom, dad come have a sit...

After seeing Mr jeon and Mrs jeon his expression change..... To cold one
( not again)

Jungkook : what are you guys doing here?

Star : tck tck, dad you didn't teach any manner to your son....

While looking towards him....Greeting them first.

Jungkook : expression less face not saying anything.... Putting hands in his pajama pocket.

She looked towards him and this time she elbowed him.... And he hissed in pain....... But still did not greet theme.

Star whispering : do you wanna go Hawaii or what?

He looked towards her and then towards the old couple.....

Jungkook : h-hiii (harsh tone)

Star : cupping his face tightly..... Baby nicely.

Jungkook : removing her hand.... Hello Mr jeon and Mrs jeon....and walked towards stairs.

Star : mom dad sit, I got coffee for you

Mrs jeon : No, need we are here to wise you best.....

Star : still sweetheart you come first time in my house..... So let me.

Mrs. Jeon : ok.....

After wishing us... They went to there house and I come back to our room for packing......

After awhile I packed my all things....

And we are ready to go....

In night we took the flight and had our dinner then we slept till plane land....

Star : wow! Hawaii....... So kawaii

I'm gonna enjoy my holiday so much eating, traveling and shopping.... And most important clicking so much photos...... Yah yah...

Jungkook : she is indeed excited for this trip.... Thanks jimin hyung.

.................. To be continued................