Chapter : 3

Jk pov :
I was waiting for her..... Is not she tired....

I was in my deep thought when she come back and lay beside me.

And within 10min she is in deep sleep and here I was not able to sleep well its normal for me cause I have insomnia so sleeping is not something my things...

Suddenly she start moving and throwing her legs and hands on me after struggling for 30min.
I put my legs on her, and arms around her to stop her movements.

And in no time I feel like sleeping like she is putting some magic on me and I also went into deep slumber.

In morning her alarm clock start ringing but I was in my sleep cuddling with her my face buried in crock of her neck.

Star's pov
I was in my beauty sleep when my phone start ringing as I try to pick up my phone...... Realization hit me hard that I can't move my body.

Then I see towards that ice bug so close to me that our face is inch away from each other.
As I was looking towards him he wake up and also look towards me without realizing me.

Then I said " I know I use my legs and hand while sleeping.... But it doesn't mean you going to trap me.
He didn't reply and snuggle in the crock of my neck losing my arms.

I pick up my phone and close the alarm, then putting it back on side I sleep again.

After 10 minutes my phone rings again and this time yeonjun calling me, I free myself from his legs and grip also and pick up the call.

Star : hello
Yeonjun : hiii

Star : what happen in sleepy tone
Yeonjun : are not you going to collage today.
Star : I don't want to I'm tired.... Today is my bed day.
Yeonjun : did you forget today is important seminar.
Star : Aaa when?
Yeonjun : in morning wake up you dum head.
Star : hmm..... Coming

After cutting the call I look towards my hubby newlywed.

And walk towards bathroom and after coming out I try to wake him while shaking him...

Put no use so I put my wet hair in his face and he wake up glaring me all angry but before he say anything I said I'm going to collage I have impotent seminar.

And after that I'm going for my internship I'll come at 8 so if you have something to say call me.

I saved my no. In your phone....

Jungkook : how you know my phone password? Cold tone.

Star : don't forget I'm a mechanical engineer...... I have my ways.

And she walked towards the door and then went for her collage.

After taking lecture she went for her internship with yeonjun.

And she got called by her HR.

HR : congratulations you got promoted with triple salary...

Star : I just only hear triple salary and I got so excited and happy and sign 1 year contract also.

HR : you going to work under our ceo.

Employees : congratulations you got promoted well well our ceo is hot.

Star : Aaye hye! Hot mess

I went towards cafeteria towards yeonjun and I got my hot chocolate and leaning on counter I start looking people and suddenly.....

Star : hye, look towards 10 o'clock what a hot mess.

Yeonjun : yah! You are married now.

Star : so what,

Suddenly I hear someone coughing and I looks towards that voice... And I was shocked.

What was he doing here.... I continously looking towards him then yeonjun said " stop staring he is our ceo"

After hearing that I was Hella shocked

And I look towards him he is smirking

Wow it's giving me chills down my spine....... Scary

And after collecting his coffee he walked towards that hot mess....

Yeonjun : he is ceo jeon jungkook and that hot mess is a board member.......Kim taehyung.

Well after from that day I was working under him or I say he is torturing me or am I..... Heeeheeee

Well well nobody can do that instead I'm doing it.

Some times he gots angry or now he is habitual..... And for my extra expense I do take money from his wallet.

Well it's my birth right is not is.

Well well 3 months went like this.. On serious note... I do house work and then collage things also till 12 and after that I just chill in his office even if he gives me work I do like turture speed so he do it instead......