Chapter 4

As Reagan looks through the window and out at the ocean, she closes her eyes to hear the sound of the waves crashing. She stays like this for a few minutes.

| 10 minutes later |
Reagan goes into one of the bedrooms and goes through the wardrobe.

What the.. these are gowns from like the 1800's!!

She twirls around with the dresses hanging by her fingers.

I feel like I'm at a ball or something. I don't think it'd hurt if I tried it on...

Reagan walks into a washroom and closes the door. She comes back out 2 minutes later with a beautiful gown on.

Whew, I feel like I can't breathe, am I wearing this right?

She walks over to a long mirror. She stares at herself and presses against her dress.

I actually love this dress.

She twirls around in it a little longer and rushes out of the room and twirls into the library room.

Wow all these books, I'd read every last one of them

She takes a look around the library and starts taking out books to read. She places the books on the ground.

It's so dark in here, I won't be able to read like this.

Reagan looks around for a candle.

Wow it's like in the movies where they light up a candle and use it for light. This is so cool.

She eventually finds an old candle but has a hard time figuring out how to light it.

Uhh, what am I going to do?

Reagan walks around.

Oh I got it!

She runs downstairs and goes to the fireplace. Surprisingly there is a small fire. She brings the candle to the fire slowly and it lights it!

Yes!!

Reagan walks slowly back up to the library trying not to put put the fire. As she gets in the room she sits down where the books are and begins reading.

It's amazing that some of these books are written in old English.

As Reagan flips pages and reads the books, her stomach begins to growl.

Uh I'm getting hungry. And I know I can't eat anything in this place... it's probably all from hundreds of years ago.

Reagan runs downstairs and tries to find the kitchen.

I wonder if there is any bread in here

As she looks around she notices muddy footsteps that she didn't see before. She immediately backs up against the wall and starts breathing heavily.

Oh no someone is in here