Chapter 2

Reagan looks around where she is and scopes out the place. She is in a woodsy, people-less area and she isn't feeling great about being here.
The wind starts to blow and the sounds of owls and wolves fill the night.

She walks off the train platform towards the village.

Uh, I really need to find another train.

Reagan looks all around and finds a sign that reads 'no trains after 10pm.'
She looks at her watch and it's 10:05pm.
Crap!!!
She stomps away and continues to walk in the village.

Why is no one out right now?

Reagan walks slowly and sticks her head out every time she comes across an alleyway.

Where am I going to sleep? Where are the hotels?

She notices an older man outside of a shop. She rushes over to him.

"Excuse me! Sir!"
The man turns to her as he locks the door to the shop. He has a confused look on his face
'Eh, sorry, i uh don't uh know uh— "
Reagan cuts him off.
"Sorry, I know you probably don't understand what I'm saying but I really need to find somewhere to sleep."
She makes the sleeping gesture, and it seems like he recognizes what she's doing.
"Ah ah, uh sleep, to sleep?"
A big smile forms on Reagan's face.
"Yes!! Yes to sleep!!"
The man, brings Reagan close and points ahead of them towards a sign.
"There, go there" the man says.
Reagan looks confused.
"There? What's there?"
"You go, go and see" the man says.
Reagan gulps and says thanks to the man. He smiles and takes a bow. Reagan grabs her belongings are starts walking towards the far away sign. The man walks the other way until he isn't seen anymore. Reagan hesitates walking to the sign which seems like it'll take about 30 minutes to get to.

Whew, alright let's do this...