37-50

Chapter 37

  Grandpa Li's voice was a little hoarse, and he looked at Jiang Yinan and said, "Thank you."

   Jiang Yinan nodded, turned around and left.

When I returned home, I took out the food directly from the space. It feels so good that I can eat when I go home after work. After the meal, Jiang Yinan took the hoe and went to the house and turned the floor, and planted some before the winter. Sweet potatoes and potatoes and cabbage are convenient to store, otherwise, when winter comes, outsiders will see that they have nothing, which is always suspicious.

After digging the ground for an hour, watching the sky getting darker and darker, and one-third of the ground was left, Jiang Yinan simply continued to insist. When the ground was dug, it was already dark. Jiang Yinan returned home with a hoe. Take a bath with a kerosene lamp.

  Go back to the room and put the books in the bag again, and plan to take a look at it during the rest tomorrow. When the educated youth arrive next month, it is almost time for the school to take the exam.

   Packed up things, Jiang Yinan blew the lamp to sleep.

  The next morning, Jiang Yinan got up before the slogan of Shanggong sounded. Looking at the dark sky, he sighed for a while.

  After lingering at home for a while, Jiang Yinan, who already had experience, went straight to pick up farm tools to the hillside without the village chief.

  Grandpa Li was already sitting there with some hogweed piled up beside him. He saw Jiang Yinan coming over, waved at her, took out three pancakes from his arms, and gave them two to Jiang Yinan.

  Jiang Yinan glanced at the pancake, then at the expressionless grandpa Li, took a pancake and sipped it.

"anything else."

   Jiang Yinan shook his head: "One is enough, I have a small appetite, thank you."

  Grandpa Li looked at the little guy who was eating pancakes, with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, and he settled one pancake in two or three bites.

  Jiang Yinan obliquely noticed that Grandpa Li had finished eating the pancakes, took out the kettle from the bag and handed it to him: "Grandpa Li drinks water."

  Grandpa Li is not welcome, he directly took it in his hand, took a couple of sips and returned it to Jiang Yinan.

  The two began to mow the grass. Jiang Yinan is in exceptionally good condition today. It feels a lot stronger than when he first arrived here, probably because of his recent work.

  In the morning, Jiang Yinan cut three baskets of hogweed. It was almost time to eat. Grandpa Li got up to go down the mountain. Seeing Jiang Yinan was still cutting the grass, he subconsciously asked, "Not going back?"

   Jiang Yinan did not look back, and mowed the grass while replied: "There is still a basket. You can go back when you finish cutting. Grandpa Li, you go first."

  Grandpa Li led the sheep down the mountain. There is nothing to worry about. There have never been animals on the hillside, at most pheasants and hares.

  Jiang Yinan cut at one o'clock at noon, urinated, and found a big tree with no one to solve it. Thinking that everyone is at home at the moment, and the scorer is no exception, Jiang Yinan simply went down the mountain and went home with pig grass on his back.

  Eat lunch at home, changed the jacket and cleaned it. The time was almost up. He went directly to the scorer to register. Looking at the surprised scorer, Jiang Yinan didn't want people to misunderstand him, and said indifferently, "It's over at noon."