Chapter 21 School

He stretched out his hand and looked at it, like a chicken paw, Jiang Yinan curled his lips, a little disgusted with himself, put down the mirror and picked up the schoolbag made by grandma to go out.

   Seeing villagers in twos and threes on the road, Jiang Yinan changed his outlook and nodded towards the people, but the expression on his face was still as indifferent as before.

  But this also shocked the people in the village, they all smiled kindly at Jiang Yinan, and after she left, they gathered together in twos and threes and muttered quietly.

   "This girl just nodded to me? Am I right?"

   "If you have said so, then you are not mistaken. I have seen it too."

   "You said this girl has changed her temper? She didn't say a word before, probably because Grandma Liang is gone."

   "I haven't said hello now, but I know to say hello, it's not bad, this kid is still good."

   "Oh, that's it? Don't open your mouth, just nod your head, see if it makes you happy."

   "It’s not good now? It was good before? It’s good to not even look at you? People and children now at least know that they nod their heads with us, it’s better than before."

"Right."

Jiang Yinan didn’t know that he nodded his head. The people in the village have a lot of good senses for him. Even if they know it, it doesn’t matter. The main reason is that they will live in a village for so many years in the future. not too good.

  Jiang Yinan strode to the school. The school in the opposite walked for half an hour or nearly forty minutes. When Jiang Yinan walked to the school, the class bell rang. Jiang Yinan did not go directly to the classroom, but to the head teacher’s office.

  As soon as he arrived at the door of the office, Jiang Yinan saw his head teacher and was struggling to correct his homework. Jiang Yinan had to knock on the door lightly.

"Please come in, ah, I have come here, I have heard about your family's affairs, you have to think about it, we are all members of a big family, and we will try our best to help whoever has difficulties. Your study is so good. It can't be abandoned," the head teacher Xiao Chunping whispered to Jiang Yinan.

  "Ok."

The head teacher also knew about Jiang Yinan’s dull temper, so she was not surprised by her reaction. She continued to say: "Yinan, since today is here, go to the classroom, you have been delayed for more than a month, waiting for the end of get out of class. If you don’t understand, just ask the teacher."

This is not okay. The purpose of my own coming today is not for class. Jiang Yinan can't take care of anything. He looked at the head teacher and said indifferently: "Teacher, I am the only one left at home. I have an idea, that is, I usually work in the village. Do you think that you can earn some work points and come to school after the exam?"

The head teacher was stunned. After a while, the head teacher recovered. After a while, he organized a language and said: "Yinan, this is not okay. If other classmates and teachers agree to this, it's yours. If the grades are so good, it would be a pity that it’s just a waste of work, no, no, I don’t agree."

  "Teacher, you know, I am alone in my family now. There is really no way to go to school every day, but I assure you that I won’t drop every time I take the exam. Can you think that’s okay?"

The head teacher thought for a while, and he also knew that Jiang Yinan’s family was difficult, and now she was only a twelve-year-old girl. It was really not easy, and worried that she would affect her study. Hearing Jiang Yinan’s assurance, the head teacher nodded.

    If you like it, please help Fanfan to collect it, that is, add it to the bookshelf~
    (>^ω^<)