Chapter 20-Appearance

Jiang Yinan didn't know if this method was feasible, so he could only try it out at school tomorrow.

Speaking of that novel, Jiang Yinan thought that the heroine and heroine in that novel seemed to be coming in a month, and they were the first batch of educated youths in the village. Those who were going to come before were all prevaricated by the captain. I really couldn't refuse this time, so the educated youth came. There were also many educated youths who came at the same time, and that was the time when it was really lively.

I remember it was said in the original text that the heroine and a female educated youth who came with her, as for the name of Jiang Yinan, I forgot, I think they will remember when they heard the name, saying that they had a conflict, and the hero and the heroine had a long-term relationship, that Supporting actresses also like male protagonists, and they voluntarily follow the male protagonist to the countryside. As a result, the female protagonist is the first to go to the countryside. She is naturally not convinced, and finds trouble with the protagonist.

As for the description of the villagers in the novel, there are only a few words, but one person, Jiang Yinan, has forgotten his name. He only remembers that he is a man who has returned from the military. Because he is also an orphan, Jiang Yinan remembers that he said he In the future, it is powerful and powerful, but since there is no overlap with the male and female protagonists, I didn't elaborate on it.

All I know is that in the future, both the heroine and the heroine will be admitted to the same good university. They both started from scratch and went through ups and downs. Although they did not get the rights, the money was particularly considerable.

Jiang Yinan didn’t like to hang out in lively places, and he didn’t like to take the initiative to make friends. So since he was born again, even if he knew the future ending of some people, he didn’t want to please. Don't fight or grab on a small day.

Jiang Yinan was thinking about suddenly thinking of Zhao Yue, the flower-like girl, smiling sweetly, suddenly Jiang Yinan's mood also improved, and only hoped that he would not suffer inexplicable jealousy and attacks in this life, otherwise he would not be like his previous life. Being so cowardly, only knowing to escape, not fighting or grabbing, if anyone provokes him, even if he doesn't use any means, he will have to make the person who hurt him pay the price.

Jiang Yinan picked up his mood, a trace of cruelty flashed across his eyes, and the expression on his face became even more indifferent.

Unknowingly, it was six o’clock. Jiang Yinan returned to the room. It was really boring. He took out the original owner’s book from the cupboard and looked at it. , But there is still a dream of college in my heart. Now that I am reborn, I naturally want to go to college to study.

  In his previous life, Jiang Yinan liked to read, and he had to give up. Since he comes back in this life, he will definitely not let go of this good opportunity. Combining history and that chronology, Jiang Yinan knows the future development clearly.

  I watched Jiang Yinan fall asleep and woke up at 6 o'clock the next day. At this time Jiang Yinan suddenly realized one thing, that is, that he has been reborn for so many days, and he didn't even think about seeing what he looked like.

  Looking at the still sky outside, Jiang Yinan got up slowly, put on his clothes, went to the kitchen to cook porridge for himself, and boiled two eggs to eat.