ELEVEN

buckle your seat belt. a lot happens in this chapter 🤫

----------

"schatz, let's go!" her father called who was already standing by the door of their house.

"ja, i'm coming!" thea called back loudly, from upstairs in her room. she quickly uploaded the picture she had just taken on instagram, before grabbing her bag and rushing downstairs.

"i'm here, i'm here!"

"about time," her father scoffed, rolling his eyes as he opened the door, "mr. hartmann is probably waiting!"

----------

thea.becker

liked by heidimarlene, emil_2004, lilly3406 and 2389 othershappy birthday mr

happy birthday mr. hartmann :)

view all 709 comments...

heidimarlene UR HAIR IS CHEFS KISS
thea.becker THANK YOU

heidimarlene HEIRATE MICH
thea.becker SICHERLICH

user1 ur nails are so pretty😍

user2 where's your necklace from?? im obsessed!!
thea.becker it was actually my
   mum's! i have no clue where she got
   it from :)

user4 schön

user5 😍😍

----------

"dorothea! so lovely to see you!" mr. hartmann greeted, a wide smile on his face.

the brunette reciprocated it as she pulled away from his hug and handed him his wrapped birthday present, "hallo sir, it's a pleasure to see you again, too. happy birthday and this is for you!"

"danke! but there was no need to get me anything," he thanked before turning to thea's father who was standing right beside the pair, "she looks more and more like alice as the days go on."

her father held a sad smile as he nodded at mr. hartmann's words. the two men carried on their conversation as she excused herself to give them time to talk.

the old man had been a friend of her family since before she was even born. he used to be incredibly close with them but as time passed they had drifted but the connection was there all the same. she knew she would have time to catch up with him when the party was in the full swing and everyone had arrived.