Bonus Chapter Part I. [R18+] [Edited]

[Sorry for budding into your reading, munchies. But I just wanted to let you know that this is my first real attempt at writing a smut scene. If it's cringey, I apologize beforehand. Read at your own risk!!! Don't complain to me that your eyeballs burst into flames. Maybe with time I'll get better at writing this type of scenes. I hope you enjoy the effort. And lastly... Happy Kinky Christmas! Hope you don't pop more than a Christmas popper while reading this. ;)]

Nathan Underhill.

Adam wasn't happy with me since we came back from our picnic a week ago. He was skulking around the pack house with a sore paw, or let's just say, with a serious case of blue balls. It was cute to see the strong alpha pout like a five-year-old who didn't get a piece of candy he really desired. Although, I had to admit, I was also kicking my own ass in the process. I too wanted to rip his clothes off and ride him till he couldn't walk straight for days. But, as I stated, I didn't want to do the dirty limbo in the middle of the forest. It was too beastly for me.

A nudge from my side drew me out of my stupor. Joshua sat next to me on the bed while we binge-watched Supernatural. Goddamn, Sam was a sexy piece of tall ass.

"What's got your tail tied into a knot?" Joshua asked, while shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

I sighed and said the next words with a straight face while I watched Sammy kill a demon. "I was just thinking about Adam's dick."

Joshua coughed up the popcorn he ate. "Hell! Give a guy a warning when you're gonna say stuff like that!" He punched me in the arm while I cackled at his embarrassment.

But what I said was true. I wanted Adam's dick like a dehydrated man wanted water. I groaned while shoving my dirty thoughts where they belonged before my hardened shaft stabbed through the comforter.

"Then why are you playing hard to get?" Fenrus grumbled out while licking his own balls.

I shook my head. "Gross! Don't do that, you animal!"

"Bite me..." Fenrus continued licking his junk. I quickly erected a barrier to shield my innocent, inner eyes from his lewd cleaning regiment. He continued insulting me through the barrier. "Innocent, my ass! You wish you could lick your own balls."

A hard shove from Joshua knocked me off my perch. I fell off the bed and onto my ass while dragging the comforter with me. "Ouch!" I staggered off the ground while rubbing my butt-cheeks. "What the hell is wrong with you, twinkles!"

"You were ignoring me," Joshua countered while chuckling.

With a flick of my finger, I sent Joshua squealing off the bed. The bowl of popcorn flew through the air and hit him on the head before tumbling to the ground. That'll serve the ass right for pushing me off the bed.

"Who's the ass now?" Joshua stood up and wiped the popcorn from his sweatpants.

I smirked and said, "You are."

Joshua huffed while reaching for the empty bowl. He snapped his fingers. The popcorn that lay strewn all over the carpet flew back into the bowl. Joshua set the container on the nightstand and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why did you ignore me?"

"Not my fault... Fenrus was yapping his gums off while licking away at his crotch." I shivered at the image still etched into my mind. "My poor innocent eyes won't get over seeing that nasty—"

"Innocent, my ass!" Joshua huffed out. "If you're so innocent, then I'm Lady Gaga's BFF."

Fenrus laughed his tail off at Joshua's statement. I quickly flipped him off and picked up the comforter, throwing it back onto the bed.