Chapter 49

In a blink of an eye, Huo Lei has been pregnant for seven months. His belly is getting bigger day by day, and the baby is somersaulting in his belly all day. Almost never slept a comfort sleep.

    The baby is getting heavier and heavier. For the baby's health, Huo Lei cannot lie on the bed all the time and needs a certain amount of exercise every day.

    Huo Lei had an injury on his waist. He carried a big meat ball every day. After a long time, his waist couldn't stand it. He could only walk for a while and rest for a while, which was really hard work.

    The Huo Group just came back alive, and Tianci and Zhou Hao were busy all day long. Besides, Tianci had to prepare for the college entrance examination.

    In studying this aspect, no matter how clever Godsends, you still have to work hard.

.As a result, every time Tianci went home, it was basically more than ten o'clock. Huo Lei needed to have a fetus and basically fell asleep.

    Tianci hugged Huo Lei to sleep. The next day, Huo Lei was not awake, and Tianci had to get up early and devote himself to a day of intense "battle".

    On this day, it was rare for Huo Lei to sleep until dawn. After getting up, he felt that something was wrong.

    Last night, the baby didn't kick him.

    Huo Lei stroked his belly, wondering if the baby was hurting himself?

    Huo Lei went to consult with Alice, and Alice asked, "Mr. Huo, is there anything wrong with you lately?"

    Huo Lei thought for a while and shook his head.

    Alice said with relief: "It's normal for the baby not to be noisy occasionally. Mr. Huo, it's good for you to take care of your body and don't put too much pressure on it."

.Huo Lei nodded, and went back to the room to pack the baby's things.

    Huo Lei has calculated that it takes about nine months from pregnancy to delivery. He was pregnant with the baby in October last year, so the due date should be mid-to-late July.

    By the end of July, the baby is born and can be discharged from the hospital, and the Tianci college entrance examination is also over. At that time, he can go on a honeymoon with Godsend and the baby.

    Huo Lei sorted out the baby's clothes, only feeling unspeakable joy in his heart.

    "Hey..." Huo Lei couldn't help sighing.

    I always feel that I haven't seen Godsend for a long time, and I miss him every day.

    It would be great if Godsend could always be by his side and witness with him that the baby grows day by day.

.Finally, when the weekend came, Tianci put down the high-level exam questions, and temporarily left Huo's burden on Zhou Hao and Huo Ziyu, and went home to concentrate on Huo Lei.

    It was 10 o'clock in the morning, and Huo Lei was still asleep, and Tianci stepped forward and shook him to wake him up.

    Huo Lei said in surprise: "Godsend!"

    Tianci smiled and stroked his head, "Baby."

    Godsend opened his arms and Huo Lei got into his arms.

    Godsend was too busy and tired, and the whole person lost a circle. Huo Lei said distressedly: "Hey...studying is too hard."

    Tianci smiled and said, "No matter how hard you study, you won't be as hard as pregnant with our little baby."