Chapter 34

God gave me such a short time to go downstairs, and something went wrong upstairs.

    Hongxing has been strictly controlled by Zhang Longjie since he was a child. He has never drunk any alcohol. After only a few drinks, he was already drunk.

    A figure swayed vaguely across the frosted door covered with water mist.

    The man has wide shoulders and narrow waist, his legs are so long that he is quite fit, and his muscles are even more beautiful...

    Hongxing stared blankly.

    He opened the door blankly and walked in.

    The bathroom floor slipped, and Hongxing accidentally fell with his head back.

    Shao Yang subconsciously grabbed Hongxing and hugged him in his arms.

    Hongxing looked at the man in front of him, drunk and bewildered.

.The handsome wild face, the perfect body, the man in front of him, every line of his face, every part of his muscles and bones, seems to be carefully crafted by the heavens.

    Hongxing opened his mouth slightly.

    The crimson lips opened and closed in the misty water vapor.

    Shao Yang's heart moved, and finally couldn't help kissing him.

    ......

    ............

    In the car, Huo Lei's voice was a little low, "You don't want to?"

    Tianci was stunned. The space in the back seat of the car was small, and the two were squeezed together. Obviously, he had no room to give in.

    When Tianci thought of himself below, he felt that every cell of his body was clamoring and protesting frantically.

.But, for a year, he still didn't give Leilei anything...

    Seeing Huo Lei's expectant gaze, Godsend was silent.

    Otherwise... promise Leilei, right?

    He is a man, and he naturally understands what a man thinks in his heart.

    It is obviously impossible to force Leilei to do the following.

    Finally, Tianci nodded slowly, and his slender fingers slowly stretched out to help Huo Lei untie his tie.

    Huo Lei suddenly shook the hand of the godsend, and laughed loudly.

    Godsend: "?"

    Huo Lei's eyes were full of love and pity. He touched Godsend's head, "Hey, brother made fun of you."

    He stretched out his hand and flicked on the godsend little head, "How can my mind be so impure at a young age, eh?"

."You are still so young, brother won't do anything to you, don't worry, huh?"

    Godsend looked at Huo Lei in a daze, only then did he understand what Huo Lei meant.

    "Okay, okay, let me kiss twice, and I have to go back quickly." Huo Lei said, "I haven't seen you for so long. ."

    God gave Huo Lei a warm heart, and kissed Huo Lei.

    After kissing, he pressed Huo Lei on the seat of the car.

    Huo Lei looked dumbfounded-forced: "..."

    Say you kiss your baby? ? ?

    The author is rough, and my dad promises not to kill you!