Chapter 10

Huo Lei was worried about Xiao Tianci, who was alone in the villa, Huo Lei worried that he would be bored and bored. After bidding farewell to the eldest brother, he walked straight to his villa.

    Before entering the door, he heard a "boom" sound.

    Huo Lei was a little puzzled. He opened the door and saw a row of small stools in the wide first-floor lobby.

    Tianci was carrying her little hands, one by one, jumping over those little stools.

    Huo Lei couldn't help smiling, and didn't bother Godsend.

    Wearing shorts and a white vest, Tianci wiped the sweat off his forehead after jumping on the stool. Turn around and have to jump for another round. Only then did he see Huo Lei, he was ashamed and embarrassed for an instant, his small face flushed with suffocation.

    Huo Lei sat on the sofa, smiled and raised his chin at him, "What are you doing?"

    Tianci lowered his head and walked to Huo Lei. Huo Lei took his arm and sat down holding him.

.There was a thin layer of sweat on Tianci, and he struggled and twisted a few times. It was slippery, like a loach.

    Tianci typed on the phone to show Huo Lei:

    "My body is all sweaty, and it stains your clothes."

    Huo Lei grabbed the god-given waist with one arm, hugged him in his arms, kissed him on the forehead, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly:

    "It's okay, I don't dislike you, I like your sweaty body too."

    God-given face has been red to the roots of the ears.

    What God does not know is that Huo Lei has a serious habit of cleanliness.

    However, when faced with such a lovely little cutie, even if he was sweaty, Huo Lei felt as if the sweat beads were all crystal clear.

    Even Huo Lei himself felt surprised. Before God's gift, the only person who could reach Huo Lei to this level seemed to be his elder brother.

.Even Han Zewen seems to be unable to do it.

    However, Huo Lei did not see Han Zewen sweating profusely.

    "Well, what about you? What are you doing jumping on the stool?" Huo Lei asked in his ear.

    The hot nose sprayed on the vague hairs in Tianci's ears, and the deep magnetic voice made Tianci's heart itchy.

    God gave him a look at his mobile phone: "Sorry, did you noisy?"

    Huo Lei was amused by him. He patted his shoulder and said: "This villa is just the two of us. Jump as you want. Don't worry, even if it is really noisy, no one will dare to talk to you."

    "So, jumping on the stool is fun?"

    Huo Lei seldom cares about other people's affairs, and he is mostly not interested in things that have nothing to do with him.

.However, he was very curious about Godsend, and really wanted to see what he was thinking about in his little head all day.

    Tianci always felt embarrassed. Huo Lei asked the third time. He couldn't get it right, so he typed it awkwardly to Huo Lei:

    "I, I want to grow taller... it says on the phone, more jumping and more exercise will make you grow taller."

    Huo Lei laughed loudly when he saw it, and God gave a look at Huo Lei with a little bit of resentment, and then Huo Lei stopped.