8

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fishes?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? ACE! LUFFY! (Y/N)! WHO IS THAT!!?" Dadan's loud voice fills the Shacks, waking up the sleeping children.

"who is who?" Luffy sits up only to fall back asleep.

"It's still early- you need to shut up!" Ace lecture doing the same as Luffy.

"be quiet, old hag..." you mumble, also doing the same as those two, falling back asleep.

"How come there is one more kid!?" questioned Dadan and asked the blond haired kid who she never seen before "who the hell are you?"

The blond haired kid sits up while rubbing his eyes "Are you talking about me?" he asked and introduce himself "I'm Sabo, and you must be Dadan!"

"Sabo? I've heard that name before!" 

"Oh yeah? Then that makes it easier! Thanks for taking care of me!" he grabs Dadan's hand and shakes it, to which she slapped it away "Taking care?" "Don't tell me that you're gonna stay here-" Sabo cuts her off with a fart, he just smile when that happens.

"DON'T REPLY ME WITH A FART!" shouted Dadan with an irk mark on her head, ...Sabo fart again. 

"You must be kidding! I heard that you're a worthless brat!" Dadan mocks rolling her eyes

"Oh really, well, I've heard that you're quiet the shitty old hag, too!!" Sabo responds with a closed eyes smile and a fart. The Dadan's bandit, after hearing what he just said falls headfirst to the ground.

"That's unnecessary information! I don't want to look after another brat!" Dadan complained pointing her index finger at Sabo's face.

"But I heard that you're a good worthless old hag because you can't refuse a request. I also heard that you're a truly manly worthless old hag!" Sabo adds still wearing his closed eyes smile. ""Truly manly"? I'm a woman! I'm not a gender bender!" She said, sweat dropping down her face as they stare at each other in silence until Dadan left a huff of defeat.

Looking away from him, she groans at the kids in front of her, who are now awake "Ace, Luffy, Sabo, (y/n)! I'm giving you a place to stay! You gotta get to work already!".

"Thank you, Dadan!" Sabo thanks her, satisfied with what she said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Running out of the shack escaping the 💪Manly Dadan, the ASL trio and you laughed "See ya!". you heard Dadan shout "Hey Luffy! You stay here and do the laundry and clean the house!".

Luffy stop running and turns around facing Dadan, he pulls his eyelid down while sticking his tongue out. "No way!" he playfully said to a now piss Dadan "Honestly, what annoying Brats!" she mumbled, loud enough for the bandit that was near her to hear.

"ah! Ace, Sabo, (y/n), Wait!" 

While running, Sabo realized that he forget to tell Dadan something, so he stop. Luffy who was running, bump on his back and fall down. "Oh right. I forget to tell them."

"Oi Dadan! while we're gone the Bluejam pirates might come by so be careful!" he tells them.Dadan, Dogra and Magra have their mouth wide open. "we beat some of his crew up that's why! Bye!" you added. just like that the Trio and you left leaving the three adult mouths jaw dropped to the ground.