4

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Enter partner in crime

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Did you bring the goods?" You asked staring at the dark blue-haired male who said

"Here they are." he handed you the things that you asked for, that included your brand new phone.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?" You raise an eyebrow while glaring at him, he scoffs and glares back at you.

A few minutes have passed, the both of you are still staring at each other. Until you both burst out laughing.

"You haven't change at all (y/n)!"

"Right back at you, Sou!" You responded

━━━Profile━━━

Kamisato Sou

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Here's the blackmail I've been collecting." he sent a shit ton of files to your phone.

"Look at this one!" you laugh looking at one of the files which contains a photo of another one of your brother's hair full of bubbles with only a towel covering his private part getting chase by gorillas that looks like their lovesick.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Luffy was looking for you everywhere, and by everywhere I mean everywhere. So he decided to go into the forest to find you, 30 minutes have passed and he still can't find you.

From a distance he heard loud laughter, curiosity gets the better of him so he ran towards the direction of the voices, as he was getting near he sees you and beamed, Luffy being Luffy stretches his arm toward the closes thing near you which was Sou.

He grab Sou in the face his body following, his arm hit Sou's stomach and tackled him to the ground.

Luffy ignoring the god existence hugs you and said "(y/nn)! I miss you!"

"Luffy... you have just seen me a while ago." you sweatdropped

"But it feels like decades." he whined.

"Wait... WHO ARE YOU!? LUFFY IS TOO STUPID TO USE WORDS THAT SIMPLE!" you begin to panic

"Oi! How could you say I'm dumb! Its me! Monkey D Luffy! Lu-ffy!" He stretches his cheek making you calm down.