CAST AND CHARACTERS

CAST AND CHARACTERS

Main Male Lead

ALESSANDRO D' ANGELO -- [27]

Alessandro D'Angelo, CEO of 'ADA Enterprises' an empire made by himself

Alessandro D'Angelo, CEO of 'ADA Enterprises' an empire made by himself. He was born in New York but his parents left him in an orphanage and was adopted at the age of 11 from the orphanage by a mafia leader Giovanni D'Angelo. Alessandro hated the work his father did for living, he didn't want himself to be a part of this so he worked hard on making an empire for himself.

Main Female Lead

ARIANA LINCOLN [24]

Ariana Lincoln, hometown New York city shifts to Sicily, Italy

Ariana Lincoln, hometown New York city shifts to Sicily, Italy. She was the fourth child of her parents and unwanted, they call her a 'mistake' and treat her cruelly. In New York she did many part-time jobs in order to complete her studies. Then she becomes an internet news reporter in Sicily for the channel 'Canale Italia'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OTHER CHARACTERS

SEBASTIAN SMITH -- [28]
Sebastian Smith, a cop. Only friend of Ariana. He was Ariana's senior in college but was attracted towards her since then, he too earned for his own college fee as his parents died years ago in an accident. He loves her but hasn't ever confessed to her.

ANTONIO D' ANGELO -- [23]
Antonio D'Angelo, Alessandro's brother. He is Giovanni D'Angelo's son by blood, hates Alessandro because his father always loved him more that Antonio. He wants himself to be the one to take over the mafia after his father's death. For now he works in Alessandro's company as the President.

DIEGO -- [30]
Diego, right hand man of Giovanni D'Angelo later he serves Alessandro as he takes over the mafia guiding him in each and every step.

BRUNO MARINO -- [46]
Ariana's boss and head of 'Canale Italia'.

NICHOLAS BIANCHI [26]
Ariana's junior at work, also her assistant who helps her with every case. He admires her as his senior, working in Canale Italia for two years now.

FEDERICO COLUMBO -- [21]
Federico Marino, he joins as an intern in 'Canale Italia'. He is one of the relative of Bruno Marino, who asks Ariana to guide Federico in learning everything. So now he too does the same job as Nicholas... that is Ariana's assistant.

OLIVER LINCOLN -- [56]
Ariana's abusive father.

ALFREDO ROSSI -- [60]
Alessandro's enemy who killed his father, Giovanni D'Angelo

MARCO ROSSI -- [26]
Alfredo's son, now wants to take revenge on Alessandro for his father's death.

•_•          •_•

[Hope you are satisfied with the 'cast and the characters' if not then you can imagine yours own]

Scroll down to begin with the story!

Happy Reading❤️