45

"2 months later *

My Sexcy Daddy 🌚

What y'all doing ?

                                  Bothering me and yo momma

I miss you 🥺, I wanna fuck you to 🥰

                                                I want a son now 🙃

That's what you want fa Christmas 🧞‍♂️?

                                            Yes , with sprinkles on top. PLUS IM GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE DOWN HERE ☺️!

I'm happy for you , wish I was there shit taking mad long , it's like we can't find her .

                            It's okay baby I understand , about to go and have dinner with Loco and Ri.

Who is Loco ?

                                                    An old friend

Iya exited the thread between her and Kavien . Since the move Kavien has been in Atlanta taking care of the lady Noel situation while she stays in Chicago with Lola ,Amir , his momma and sister . And her momma .  She had the support system she needed .

Since there was always someone there to help watch Ari she had to the time to go back to school . She was now graduating and starting as a nurse at one of the local hospitals. She was more than ready to take this next step .

She was also thinking about never going back to Atlanta she liked Chicago but since it was dangerous she just wanted to move somewhere more safe like Houston .

She picked up her daughter and fixed her clothes she grabbed her keys walking outside closing the door .

______________________

"Loco" Iya said walking to her with a sleeping baby in her hand . She smiled at her long seen friend . "You look so good " Loco said kissing her cheek .

"So this must be the baby " she said looking at her . "She looks like her dad " she said .

Iya smiled and sat down . "How have you been Courtney " she said .

Loco moved around "benji was killed last week . And the Kianna bitch went missing after Dub was killed . " she took a bite of our food "I think where next " she said .

Iya rolled her eyes " she isn't coming for us where perfectly fine here . Stop worrying " she said .

"Look Iy- " she was cut off by a bullet coming through her head . "No " iya mumbled as tears ran across her face .

She quickly grabbed her baby and got up running towards the door . Only to be lightly pushed back . "Sit down iya " Noel said walking in .

"She's so pretty " she said reaching for the baby but Iya pulled her away . "You will not touch her " she said .

"Watch your back iya , cause it's coming not today or tomorrow but believe me I'm on your side " lady said walking away .

Iya quickly got up and rushed out . She pulled out her phone calling Kash .

Kavien
"She's here , she's out here " she spat out .
"Lady Noel is out there " he asked
"Yes and she killed Loco " she cried .
"I'm Omw " he said hanging up.

Kavien tossed his phone on the bed . "Osoma we gotta go back to Chicago that bitch out there not here " he said .

____________________________

*that night *

"It's time " Kavien said dropping his keys on the dresser while iya sat in the bed and feed Ari.

Iya walked out the room and put Ari in her crib and quietly walked in closing the door .

"Are you think your ready are you sure " she said .

"I've never  been more sure about anything just like I'm sure about this . When I come back you gone marry me " he asked .

And she looked at him and frowned "baby are you for real or is you like PLAYING " she said .

He laughed "girl I'm for real why would I play about you being my wife . You already kinda is " he said .

She smirked "yeah ". She sat there thinking about it she was only 19 and he was 21 they were young a little to young for her taste .

"Don't you think where to young for that " she asked and he looked at her like the fuck you just say to me .

"I know that be we clearly ain't gone stop fucking with each other " he said . She rolled her eyes "yeah clearly " she said .

She heard crying making her quickly move out his way to check on her daughter . Iya wasn't ready to be married she wish he understood that .

   ___________________________

Iya sat in the bedroom packing up her clothes it was obvious that lady knew where they was and she wasn't about to risk her daughter's safety .

Not knowing she was leaving Kavien walked in surprised at the sight of clothes every where . "Iya what the hell is this " he said .

She laughed "I'm leaving if it isn't like right in your face . She knows I'm here and I would be less then a mother if I don't try and protect mine " she said .

He smacked his lips "what are you talking about you or Ari haven't been touched this whole process not put all this shit up " he said taking clothes out of suitcase.

She pushed him "Kavien she just killed Loco in my face the last person standing you gotta be dumb as hell if you think I'm finna go out like that " she said to him.

He rolled his eyes "like what Iya " he said .

"I'm not dying and you can't protect me you can barely protect your self " she said zipping up the bag . "Kavien we're done " .

With that she walked out with the  suitcase in her hand going towards Ari's room . Kavien followed behind her pissed this is not what he needed right now .

"Iya you not taking my daughter " he said angrily. She laughed "im trynna to keep her safe what do you not get Kavien . And your moms coming to she thinks this is a great ideal " she said .

Kavien felt heart broken how can his own mother agree with iya leaving him and taking the baby .

He walked down the stairs and rolled his blunt lady Noel had to go this was the worst day of his life and it was all her fault .

She has to die he thought as he heard the door close .