Chapter 33

IYA's POV *1 month later *

IYA's POV
*1 month later *

"Hey baby " Kavien said . I had time to pass before my doctors appointment so I came up here to visit him .

"Lemme see you " he said and I stood up and did a 360 for him . I sat back down " 6 more months and this is all over " . He sighed "hell yeah it's like everyday in here is like whole year it's boring as hell. "

I looked at him "Kavien don't get into no shit " he was just giving me a vibe I'm not used to from him . He sucked his teeth "ya I still have to make money . You think that Mercedes you driving and that nice ass house is free " he said

"I'm just saying your already going to miss three months of the baby's life because of this shit I honestly think you need to leave the streets alone " I suggested.

He laughed "I had no father and a momma working a part time job barely putting food on the table . I went from eating noodles and shit to steak in less then a year from the streets . I'm to deep in that shit to let go . So no I'm not leaving shit alone " he said

I rolled my eyes he always wants to be so danm stubborn. "You the one preaching in how I need to forgive my momma but you wanna stay in the streets because yo daddy left you to be in them " I said I was pissed off .

"Iya i know you ain't say what I think you said " he said aggressively.

I sucked my teeth "Kavien I'm not letting you do my baby wrong because you wanna be in the streets it's either that or us period " I said

"Respectfully iya fuck you we done bitch you know danm well I wasn't gone leave my baby for the streets . Ya is you serious I thought we was better than that but obviously not" he said getting up walking away .

"Welp single mother " I said standing up I don't care he gone be calling later saying he loves me dumb ass nigga .

I pulled off towards the doctors office .  30 minutes later I pulled next to mommas o car . "Hey baby how you been " she said hugging me .

"Good " I said hugging back . I would tell her what's going on with me and Kavien but I just feel like it's between us it is about our child and our relationship know one's business.

We walked in and I walked up the desk while she set down . "Iya Dell-Clarke " she typed in her computer I guess into she found my info . "Doctor Lewis will be with you in a second "  she said .

As I walked to sit down I seen Osoma and Lola . "Hey y'all " she looked at me like she was surprised "wassup iya " they said .

I wanted to be nosey "why y'all here you pregnant again ".

They both laughed . "Hell no birth control I don't want any more until Amir is at least two ". She said . "Well it's nice seeing y'all " I said walking off .

I went and set back down next to momma o "why didn't  Xavier didn't come see me I should whip his ass " she said .

I shrugged "I don't think he seen you " I said . Minutes later my momma walked in hugging momma o . "Hey Shantell " she spoke to her .

I rolled my eyes "hey Iya " she said sitting down next to me . I sucked my teeth "mother " I'm not gone act all sweet .

She swallowed her pride "you look good , but I hope we can repair our relationship after this ".  She said

"Yeah " I said keeping it short . Momma o gave me a look "I'm not finna act like I wanna see her " I mumbled to her

Her phone rung and she got up walking off leaving me with my momma .

"Yaya please forgive me I'm sorry " she literally got on her knees and begged in front of a building  of people . I knew she meant it then .  "I'm so sorry baby ".

My face softened "Momma get up we'll talk later okay " I said and she got up nodding her head . She's my mother and no matter what she does she doesn't have to beg for shit .

"Iya Dell-Clarke " the doctor said . I'm just enough time momma o came and followed behind us .

"No father " doctor Lewis asked .

I swallowed my pride "Um- he's incarcerated " I said lowly.

"Well I'm sorry to hear about that grandmas I presume " he said as he applied  gel unto his stomach .

"Your six weeks why the wait " he asked . He nosey asf just tell me the gender bitch .

"Can you just tell my daughter her gender your more invested in her private life then this baby do your job sir " my momma said .

Exactly what I was thinking .

He sucked his teeth and continued to do what he was doing . "Well me Clarke it looks like your having a girl ".

My smile dropped "my poor baby won't be able to live her life her daddy gone be on her ass " I said crying .

My momma and Mrs.opal just laughed . "It's not funny y'all " I said . "Yes it is " my momma said .

___________________________

*that night *

I just had got done having dinner with momma o and my mother . I'm actually happy that I could forgive her . I told her I don't really trust her right now but I think we could eventually get back to where we where you know .

I dropped my keys in the bowl next to the door and locked in . I walked to the kitchen grabbing some water and plopped my swollen feet up .

I turned the tv on and began to fall asleep until my phone woke me up out of no where .

I looked down and rolled my eyes seeing it was Kavien .

"What " I said .
"So what we having ya ".
I rolled my eyes "a girl " I mumbled
He laughed " I told yo ass ".
I sucked my teeth "I really wanted a boy you not gone let her live Kash ".
"You Danm right ".
The line went silent for a second
"Did you really mean it are we done Kav" I asked
He sighed "ya I don't know I just feel like shit and you not making I no better I only had one job and that's the streets ion even know if I'm good at anything else . Then you through that shit about my daddy in my face look at me ya im in jail I can't see my daughter born or none of that . Now that shit hurt the most . Maybe we need a break because the Iya I knew wouldn't say not shit like that . You care about me to much for that " he said .
"Kavien I don't want a break , you being gone is already hard enough for me " I said  I was on borderline tears
"Ya I don't know what to do " he said
I started crying "breaking up is not an option we not breaking up Kavien ".  I said
"You have one minute left " the phone said
"Ya i gotta I love you " he said
"I love you to " I said
And he hung up .

                                        TBC ....