|17|: Don't call me dad!

I sat at the table, with my father and sister on one side, and Neko Chan and I on the other. Nekozawa fidgited nervously on his knees and avoided my dad's gaze. I on the other hand, simply stared blankly at him.

  "You're pregnant, aren't you?" My father said despondently. Everyone's eyes widened and I blushed cherry red. Haruhi spit out her water.

  I opened my mouth to speak, but my father started wailing like a child. "I knew it! I just knew it! How could you do such a thing to my precious daughter... she's only 15! She's practically a baby!" Haruhi had a deadpan look on her face as she stared at our father.

  "My little girl has lost her innocence!" My father exclaimed before pointing an accusatory finger at Nekozawa. "You tricked her into it, didn't you?! Yes, that's it! You used your black magic and hoodoo cat puppet to cast a spell on my precious Hiromi! I bet she's pregnant with the spawn of Satan!"

  'There- There are so many things wrong with that statement, that I don't even know where to start.' I thought while sweat dropping.

  Nekozawa looked utterly flabbergasted by my father's accusations. "Dad, calm down! Hiromi's not carrying the spawn of Satan!" Haruhi exclaimed.

  "That's right, please calm down dad." I urged nervously. However, he didn't listen and pulled a cross out of nowhere. "The power of Christ compels you!" He shouted while holding up the cross. Finally, I had had enough and I blurted it out.

  "Dad, I'm not pregnant! I'm getting married!"

  A dead silence fell over the room, and my dad stared at us blankly. The cross fell from his hand and onto the table.

  "You're getting married?" Haruhi said in disbelief. I nodded nervously. "Yes, Nekozawa and I are engaged. His parents want us to wed when I turn 16." I explained.

  My dad sat down in his seat and cleared his throat. "Well, as long as you're not getting married because you're pregnant, that's all that matters." He said calmly. "Seriously dad?! Your youngest daughter just said that she's getting married and you're completely fine with that?!" Haruhi exclaimed in exasperation. My father shrugged. "I don't see a problem with Hiromi getting married. Nekozawa's a very nice young man."

  'Weren't you just accusing him of basically being the embodiment of Satan just a minute ago?' I thought in confusion. I have to admit, my father was taking it a hell of a lot better than I thought he would. Well, minus the part where he pulled out a cross because he thought I was pregnant.

  Suddenly, my father gained a serious look on his face and glared at Nekozawa. "Nekozawa, you better treat my little girl like the princess she is. If I ever find out that you've hurt her, I won't hesitate to shine a flashlight in your face. I don't care how rich and handsome you are." Nekozawa blanched at my father's words.

  "I assure you, that I would never intentionally hurt Hiromi. I love her more than life itself. To me, her happiness and well being are everything." Nekozawa said confidently. I blushed madly and hugged Nekozawa. "Aww, I feel the same way about you Neko Chan."

  My father smiled lovingly. "Well, I suppose that I can't hate you since my daughter loves you so much. Welcome to the family Nekozawa." He said as he outstretched his hand. Nekozawa smiled slightly and shook my father's hand. "Thanks... dad."

  A tic mark appeared above my father's brow. "I said that you could marry my daughter, but don't call me dad! At least not until after the wedding." He said as calmly as possible.

  "Last chance to change your mind. You really want to be a part of my crazy family?" I whispered to Nekozawa. He smiled serenely and nodded. "If it means that I get to spend my life with you, then I'll put up with all the craziness in the world." I chuckled. "Good answer."

~the next day~

*~*~*~*~*

Hiromi sat next to Haruhi on a couch, chatting with guests. Ever since Kyoya had discovered how well Hiromi worked with Haruhi, he made her the host club's first official hostess, upgrading her from the footman position.

The guests had dubbed Hiromi "the sunshine type" and it seemed to fit her quite well.

  "So Hiromi, how are things going with Nekozawa?" One of the guests asked. Hiromi sighed dreamily. "Just wonderful. Neko Chan is everything I ever could've wanted in a man. Plus, he's gorgeous." The guests giggled. "It's so cute when you gush about him like that Hiromi. I'm jealous that you have such a great guy in your life." One of them said while fake pouting. "What about you Haruhi? How did you feel when your baby sister started dating?" The guests asked.

  Haruhi thought for a moment. "I was a little nervous at first, mostly because I knew that Hiromi had been through a lot and I was worried for her. But I have to say, Nekozawa is perfect for her. I know that she'll be safe and happy as long as he's around. I have no problem with their relationship." She said. "Aww, you're such a supportive big brother." One of the guests cooed.

  "Yeah Haruhi, you're a great guy." Hiromi teased playfully. Haruhi rolled her eyes and nudged Hiromi with her shoulder, which just made the guests swoon even more.

  Meanwhile, the other hosts were watching the two sisters in bewilderment. "Are we missing something here? What exactly does Hiromi see in Nekozawa Senpai?" Hikaru asked.

  "I don't know, but she must see something that we don't, because they seem to be a very happy couple." Kaoru said. "Nekozawa's so shy, so I can barely get a read on his true personality. But perhaps Hiromi brings out a side in him which we don't know about." Kyoya theorized. Honey and Mori nodded in agreement. "What about you Tama Chan? What do you think of Nekozawa?" Honey asked curiously.

  Tamaki was staring intently at the two sisters, before he turned to the other hosts and smiled. "I thought Nekozawa was a little scary at first, but after watching how he treats Hiromi and Kirimi, I've realized that he's a good guy. Sure, he might be a little eccentric, but so are we, and Hiromi likes us just fine. So as long as Hiromi's happy, I'm happy for her." Tamaki said.

  "Wow boss, I never expected you to be so mature and profound." Hikaru said nonchalantly.

  Tamaki smiled arrogantly and struck a pose. "Well, I am incredible, so of course I support Hiromi's relationship." He said smugly. The twins rolled their eyes.

  'Yeah right. The only reason he's so cool with this, is because it's not Haruhi who's in a relationship. Boss is so obvious, that it's like looking through a window.' Hikaru thought in amusement.

  'But he does have a point. As long as Hiromi's happy... we're happy.'

__________________________________

* I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to write another one soon.