|8|: Assault Pt. 1

(⚠️ mature themes and possibly triggering content ahead. View discretion adivsed.⚠️)

~Monday~

  It was the afternoon now, so Hiromi was once again spending time with the Host club. She got changed into her uniform, and started serving guests. The whole time she was working, her huge smile never left her face.

  The guests would comment on how adorable Hiromi was and Hiromi would thank them awkwardly and move on. Unless they were coming from her family or Nekozawa, she didn't really know how to respond properly to compliments.

  "Oh Haruhi, your sister is just so adorable. Are you two close?" One of Haruhi's guests asked. "Yeah, we're super close. Hi chan is my favorite person in the entire world." Haruhi beamed happily.

  Tamaki wailed in despair over not being Haruhi's favorite person, while Hiromi who happened to be serving Haruhi's guests at the time, smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around her sister's shoulders. "Aw, thanks Haru chan! You're one of my favorite people too." She said as she rubbed her face affectionately against Haruhi's.

  The girls gushed about how sweet and pure their sibling love was, which gave Kyoya an idea.

  Seeing an opportunity to make more profit, he instructed Hiromi to help Haruhi entertain her guests. She didn't have to do anything special, just talk with them normally like Haruhi does. Hiromi was more than happy to oblige, and she plopped down on the couch next to her sister.

  "So Hiromi, what do you like?" One of the guests asked. Hiromi thought for a moment. "Well, I like the color pink, and I love cats. In fact, anything cat related makes me super happy. When we were younger, Haru chan gave me a pink cat hoody as a birthday present; I wear it all the time." Hiromi said happily. "Aww, that's so sweet that you got your sister such a meaningful present Haruhi." Another guest said.

  Haruhi chuckled awkwardly as Hiromi latched onto her sister's arm. "That's just who Haruhi is. He's so thoughtful." Hiromi said. Haruhi gently pat her sister's head and smiled. "Only towards you Hi chan." Hiromi giggled.

  By now, it wasn't just Haruhi's guests who were watching the two sisters interact, it was the entire room.

  No one could take their eyes off of the Fujioka siblings, and their pure displays of affection towards each other. It was something different compared to the twins's "brotherly love". The love between Haruhi and Hiromi, was not some act that was used to entertain guests. It was just them being themselves. 100% all natural.

  Having Hiromi in the host club, brought out a whole new side to Haruhi, once which Kyoya was eager to cash in on.

  However, not everyone was so thrilled about the Fujioka sister's displays of affection. There was one girl in the room, who was a regular customer of the twins's, who disliked that the Hitachiin siblings weren't getting as much attention as usual. But what she hated even more, was that she was not getting what she had paid to see... "forbidden brotherly love".

  She narrowed her eyes at Hiromi, and focused her anger on her. After all, before Hiromi had joined the host club, there had been no shortage of brotherly love to witness and enjoy, but now, she was stealing the twins away from her. And she was not about to let that happen.

  ~small time skip~

   After club hours ended and the guests left, Hiromi got changed back into her usual outfit, and prepared to go visit Nekozawa. She had promised him that she would stop by, and she had informed Haruhi that she wouldn't be walking home with her that day.

  Hiromi waved goodbye to the club members, and told them that she would be back the next day, then she left the room.

   As she walked down the halls towards the black magic club, Hiromi couldn't help but feel like she was being followed. And she was quickly proven correct when she heard a voice come from behind her.