Chatper 1

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm on a plane and going across the country ... I hope I'm making the right decision.

| 22 Hours later |The plane finally lands and Reagan grabs her belongings and rushes off the plane

| 22 Hours later |
The plane finally lands and Reagan grabs her belongings and rushes off the plane. She is so excited to finally be away from her boring old town and embark on something new. As she leaves the airport, she lugs around her big suitcases and gets on a train.

Wow, I love this country already

Wow, I love this country already... I love these views, just greenery everywhere, no big city or flashing lights, it all just feels like home.

Reagan rests her head on the window and drifts off to sleep. It's gonna be a long ride.

| 7 hours later |

The train conductor announces that they will be approaching a stop soon, and with that, Reagan abruptly wakes up from her nap. She rubs her eyes and looks outside the window, it is pitch black.

Oh crap.. did I miss my stop?!

She stands up sharply and looks around the train. Most people are sleep or on their cell phones. She notices an employee and flags them down.

She explains to them that she thinks she missed her stop but they have trouble understanding her. She waits for the train conductor to announce the upcoming stop and as they do, she starts freaking out!

I'm where??

Reagan rushes back to her seat and gets all of her belongings. She wakes up a couple people sitting close by and she apologizes for her loudness. The train doors open and she exits swiftly.

Crap! I don't even know where I am.

Reagan talks to herself out loud.

Why did i have to fall asleep? I'm hours away from my freakin stop!!
She puts her hand on her forehead and takes a seat on the ground.
Yea, this is gonna be a longgggg journey