15- Tawny

Ian living in a gated community in Tonka Bay, off the upper lake setting of Lake Minnetonka, is not only amazing and very cool, but it also tells me Ian has more money than I thought he did. And because of that, the hatred I felt with Ian before giving in to him and allowing him a chance at winning my love was starting to come back. And the more he shows me around his massive-sized gorgeous mansion that's much bigger than the neighborhood my father lives in itself, the angrier I'm becoming.

Ian's got money. And he isn't just some millionaire; I assumed he was; he's a fucking billionaire.

One would probably say I'm jealous. And, yes, I'll admit that's true. I'm very jealous. But by seeing all Ian has, where he lives, and what he owns, I'm again reminded of the amount of money he's expecting and demanding I pay—money he definitely doesn't need from me.

Ian walked up behind me as I looked out the patio window and rested his hands on my shoulders. He leaned over, and as he pressed his lips to my cheek, a sudden substantial increase of energy radiated throughout me. It also caused my brain to shiver and the sensitive area between my thighs to pulsate like a beating heartbeat.

Here I'm angry with what Ian's showing off, yet I'm also excited. Very excited, actually. I don't know what it is about him. But every time I'm around Ian, my body acts like it's off to the races. The butterflies sleeping inside my belly awaken, and my mind goes into a sexual mode that instantly makes me imagine Ian satisfying me in every possible way.

Ian's simple kiss on the cheek sent all kinds of energetic vibes jolting throughout my entire body that I didn't care to feel anymore. So to stop all the excitement Ian's stirring up inside me along with my lady parts, and wishing to go back into the angry mode I previously was in. I closed my eyes—aiming to remind myself of all the reasons why I hated him in the first place. And disappointingly enough, that didn't work. All it did was make me want Ian more.

"So? What do you think?" Ian asked as he trailed his lips down along my cheek, down my neck, and all along my collarbone.

"What do I think about what?" I breathed, my chest rising and falling faster from the heat of his breath refreshing my skin, and how he grazed my skin with his soft lips was stimulating my ovaries.

He swept my skin with his tongue from my shoulder, along up my neck, and to my ear. Then, as he nibbled on my earlobe, he asked, "My place? Do you like it?"

"I hate it," I said, fighting all urges of wanting to turn around and to jump into his arms.

"Liar," he muttered, nipping and tugging my earlobe with his teeth, electrifying my sexual hormones even more.

"I'm not lying," I lied, trying to sound mad.

Ian didn't buy my angry tone; he was amused. He breathed a chuckle as he continued to stimulate my body by grazing his lips along my exposed right shoulder. "You're not very convincing," he asserted, gripping the spaghetti strap with his teeth and sliding it down my arm, causing moisture to fill inside my panties.

I'm trying so hard to be angry, but the more Ian sexually teases me and presses his very hardened muscle against me, the tougher he's making it for me to be angry and to pick a fight with him.

"I'm back to hating you," I panted, my nipples erecting tall and firm as Ian's soft lips kissed the exposed skin of my back ever so softly, as if he was using a feather to arouse me.

"Is that so?" he asked, humor in his voice.

"I despise you, Ian," I groaned as his hands continued worshipping my body, causing my lower lips to drool. Then, wishing to get him to leave me alone, I murmured, "I hate you so much that I think my being here is a mistake."