✧Chapter 28 - Who Did it to Trina?

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"All right, let's try this again

"All right, let's try this again. From the top of page six." I watch Tori walk around the theater with Sinjin on her tail, "And Sinjin, stop sniffing me," She sighs, "And action." She points at André, Trina, and Robbie at the front, taking a seat two rows in front of me.

Tori is directing a play about some alien sister or something. Trina, André, and Robbie are playing the main characters. Why I am here, watching the rehearsal, I have no idea.

It's not like I'm still mad or bitter at them. It's been almost two months and they did show up to the play. They managed to get tickets after a lot of begging but they couldn't all get a ticket together.

So my parents, surprisingly, along with Trina showed up first, to my fourth play. And then Tori, André, and Cat came to my fifth. And lastly, Ana, Jade, Robbie, and Trey couldn't get a ticket until the eight play.

I guess getting mad worked for me. My parents actually listened and started paying more attention to me. They even dropped me off to and picked me up from my plays and rehearsals sometimes. It's sweet, but very weird. It's like I'm waiting for something bad to happen.

After three weeks of everyone spoiling me with food, being extra nice, and maybe giving me too much attention. I sort of forgave them and decide to just move on. There's no point in dwelling on it. So here I am....

Just a thought, maybe I should bail on their opening night. Who knows? A little revenge.

"If you think my adopted sister's a freaky weirdo then why don't ya just say so?!" Robbie snaps at him. Trina is sitting around the dining table behind him, pretending to bite into a banana horizontally and without peeling the skin first.

Okay, now that's just illegal.

André looks at Trina over Robbie's shoulder before sighing, "Your sister's a freaky weirdo." He tells him casually.

Robbie gasps loudly and hits André with his script, "I can't believe you'd say that!" He hisses, glaring heatedly at André.

"Why do you want to be here again?" Beck whispers from beside me. His hand brushing over my knee, my legs draped over his lap as I sit sideways in one of the audience chairs.

He's been helping me go over the lines for the play that I only have seven performances left, which would take around two weeks. Since they wanted this to be a small production and most of the casts are in high school instead of actual actor/actresses, we have a limited run.

"Why not?" I shrug.

"You're telling me you actually want to be here right now?" He raises an eyebrow at me, poking my knees. To be fair, just a couple of hours ago I was complaining about wanting to go home instead of watching the play.

"Okay, I am tempted to bail." I admit with a smile, "Maybe I should just skip opening night. You know, sort of like a revenge." I shrug, smirking. When Tori turns to look at me with raised eyebrows, I just give her a tight smile followed by a finger-gun.