43.

In South Indian Tamil Brahmin Iyer weddings, matching of horoscopes is a must. Once the horoscopes match and the families agree for marriage, the Nichayathartham (Engagement) takes place. It is an event where the boy and girl families meet and choose a Muhurtham (auspicious date and time for marriage) based on the horoscopes of the bride-to-be and groom-to-be. It also kicks off the wedding preparations. It usually takes place at boys house. 

Sid's mom had asked Sana's father to do all the engagement and wedding rituals as per their tradition. "I know Bhaisaab, being mother myself we have lot of dreams planned for our daughter's marriage and you must have planned as well. I was lucky enough to fulfill mine in Kajal's wedding I will want you to fulfill all your wishes that you have for Sana's wedding as you like." Sid mom gracefully said her wish which made both Sana's mother and father get emotional as they thought all the rituals will be in North Indian style but when she said this there heart was filled with gratitude and respect towards this dignified lady.

Sid house was decorated with flowers and lights. Very simple, not anything extraordinary as it was an afternoon Muhurath. Kajal was there to attend her brothers Sagai, with her in laws accompanying her. She was the most excited and almost arranged everything, running and doing errands. Sana's Appa had arranged for a priest from their side who already came in Sid's house to see if their is anything needed prior to the ceremony. 

Rahul, Sumit and Vishal were helping Sid and his mom.. it was an active hustling environment around the house. Kids running around, elders chatting sitting in the porch. Food was ordered through caterers. There were not many people invited just close friends and relatives. Maa, was the most delighted, she was the happiest, dressed up in a beautiful maroon saree with golden border, radiating her enthusiasm around the house. She took care of priest and his request.

Sana's family were about to come any minute...

Sana

Ready Mr. Sharma? 💕💕

Sid💖

Bas Mrs. Sharma ka Intezaar hain! 😊💋

Sana

Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hain! Have patience my dear 🤭💋

Sid💖

Kab aa rahe ho yaar? Aur nahi hota wait.. aur tune apni Pic bhi nahi bheji.. come fast..

Sana

Samne hi dekh lena.. ab Hamara swagat nahi karoge? We just entered your street..😊

Sid smiling informed Sumit that Sana's family are here and to inform everyone..

He looked himself in his bedroom mirror once more, he looked dashing in Blue Kurta with golden embroidery and golden pajama. His hair trimmed and set perfectly with gel, Kajal did a little bit makeup on him and he looked very handsome, natural blushing made his cheeks shine, he winked at himself and said, "All the best to me... Bless me Papa, I know you are here with me. You would have loved Sana, give us your blessings" smiling he left the room to join the welcoming group, eager to meet her and her family who was coming to his house for the first time, but Sumit and Rahul caught him midway and asked him to stay in the room till they come back. This made Sid a bit frustrated but calmed himself for good.

Sana came down from her car followed by Subbu and her parents, Mama, Mami , her cousins, Monty di and her family, her other two friends, Neelam and Chesta also accompanied her. One of her distant relative from her fathers side who resides in Delhi, were also present. Many cars parked in front of Sid's house and gathered around to enter his home. Sana center of attraction was standing in the middle in front of the gate.