26.

Sana was at Sid's house with his mom and his sister Kajal, who was finally able to meet Sana and today was Sid's birthday as well. They celebrated his special day, his close friends were called at home, not many just Sumit, Rahul and Vishal, his other childhood buddy. They cut the cake, mom with the help of Kajal and Sana made dinner arrangements for everyone. It was a Friday evening and Sana had already told her family about her plan to attend a Birthday party of a friend and Monty was also invited which made it easier for her to spend some extra time as she planned to return back with Monty.

"Tu toh bilkul Bahu type kaam kar rahi hain Sana, lag hi nahi raha tu hamari Sana hain, full responsible type feel de rahi hain." Monty conveyed her thoughts to Sana who was serving hot Puri to Rahul and Monty. "Haina mujhe bhi laga, kya baath hain Sana, looking duty-bound... good good.." Rahul said agreeing with Monty.

"Haan toh, hone wali Bahu toh huin na main iss ghar ki, it's good that I am giving you both that feeling which means I am on right track." Sana also agreed giggling and laughing around with ease. She already felt part of the family, that's how Sid and his family treated her and she felt comfortable around them. They were progressive people, very liberal and Sana felt positive and free. She was herself with them like how she was at her home with her parents and brother, free and comfortable. It's when she went to Chennai she felt burdened with faking a manner mask infront of her Dadi and other elders. Such a paradox it was, but she felt lucky here with Sid and always thanked her God whenever she got the chance.

"Sana, let's go we will also join them, ban gayi Puri. Make yourself a plate" mom said switching off the stove and drinking some water. "Haan maa chalo,I think Kajal di has also fed Abhi, I will ask her to join us too." Sana walked towards Kajal who was feeding Abhi in the living room. Sid and everyone else were sitting there. "Kajal di, khila diya Abhi ko? Chalo we will also eat." Sana said.

"Haan ho gaya bas last bite" Kajal pushed the last portion of the food inside Abhi's mouth and he ran towards Sid and sat jumping on him, "Mamaaaa.... I was icecream" he demanded Sid. "Fridge main hain, come I will give you." Sid said picking him up and walked towards fridge.

"You guys eat na baba, what is taking you so long?" Sid asked looking at his mom and Sana.

"We are going to now, just waiting for Kajal" Mom said. Trio then made there plate and sat in living room surrounded by everyone, talking and having fun.

"Sana I heard you are going to tell you parents about Sid tomorrow?" Kajal asked.

"Yes di, I am a bit nervous. I had planned to tell them immediately after there return from Kerala but Amma went sick and after that Appa also got the flu so had to postpone that for two weeks but finally the day has come" Sana declared she had planned a lot, prepared herself with what and how she will start the conversation with her parents but when they returned back her mom was depressed and had a high fever, maybe due to change in water and weather and she couldn't say anything to them seeing their situation and she didn't want to give them more stress.

Everything was coming to normal at her home since few days and she thought to put forth her revelations to them this weekend and also discussed with Sid who was happy in whatever she decided.

"We will leave now maa, it is getting late and Sid also has plans with his friends to go out" Sana said after she had her dinner and helped maa cleaning the kitchen.

"Haan bacha teek hain, today after so many years Sid agreed to celebrate his birthday like this, thanks to you Sana" mom said.

"Arre kya maa ji, why thanks and all. It's a special occasion and Kajal di has also come so we had to make it special na." Sana said.