4.

Sana ran towards her apartment holding Monty's hand and turning her face back to see if he is still there and he was there waving at her 'bye' smiling. Once they reach base of the stairs in the corridor, where no one can see them, she looked at Monty, took her hand and kept it in her chest near her heart, "Can you feel this Di?" she said showing her fast heartbeat with wreathed smile and face blushed. Monty nodded, "Di did you see him? He is the one I was talking about... What do you think? why did he come here? Does he also feel the same like I did? Otherwise, why would he appear here all of a sudden! Di kuch toh bolo?" she probed her questions.

"Ruk ja saans toh le le bache.. kitne saawal puchegi?" they strolled up the stairs, "Sana, he is so handsome man... like really what a personality! I didn't know a man can look so hot in shorts and T-shirt." "Haina, I told you" Sana said.

"You now Sana I think he has fallen head over heels for you! I saw it in his face..."

"What? Do you think so? I mean, I don't know! We just met today.. and besides look at him di, he is so beautiful, so well to do with such a high respected place in society, why would he like me... I am just a simple plain Jane" Sana said doubting what Di said. "Where is this coming from now? Don't tell me Sana you have all these doubts building up on you now! That is the last thing I expected from you.. like really?" She scolded her. "Besides lets go home otherwise Subbu Anna is gonna kill you, or at least tell him that you are back." "Hmm.." was just she could manage to say. Subbu is Sana's big brother, 4 years elder to her, very studious, hardworking and now working in an IT firm.

"Anna... I am here talking to di, will come in 5 minutes." She yelled from outside the door. He opened the door and said, "How come you have so much to talk to her but only few words with me. Come in and tell me how was your first day. I am eager to know that."

"I was fantastic Anna... bas do minute, I will be there in blink of an eye, sachi," she said hugging him. He went in closing the steel mesh door and we sat in the stairs.

"Hayee Di, aapko sachi lagta hain that he also likes me?" pouting sana asked her only solace.

"I think so yes, but it should be you answering this and like I said don't jump into anything, be sure. Take cautious step if you are gonna commit for any emotion towards him. Besides you have just met him today, give some time Sana. See him, understand him, see if he is compatible, there are so many things bacha. I can't give you any advice to blindly follow your heart. There are so many other aspects. Jayda mat soch, go now, relax, eat and sleep. Tomorrow you have to go job early."

Sana hugged her bestie bid her good night and opened the mesh door but before that peeked out to see if he is still there in the dark somewhere, anticipating he would walk pass there apartment and HE DID! He was alone maybe walking back home but he turned his head towards her apartment and then there eyes met, he just passed by but that second they both exchanged so many unsaid emotions from eyes. With a smile Sana entered and closed the door, all her doubts and apprehensions going down the drain.

Chatting with family during dinner was something everyone looked forward to in her house. After taking night shower she went to her room, kept the alarm in her phone for 6:00am and slept with a smile dreaming about what the next day has instore for her. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please Vote and Comments my dear readers, let me know if you like what you are reading! ❤❤❤