19| The Crazy Eden

Published on 1st September 2021.
_______________________________

I know it's too late.
But, handling two stories at a time is too tiring.
Plus, offline classes have started.
I've become way too habitual to online ones!

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

The mattress was so comfortable!

But not more than mine.

Wait, where am I?

I opened my eyes and saw a different ceiling than what I am used to witness. What happened yesterday? The last thing I remember is drinking with Divya and Diya.

Then where the hell am I?

I got up from the bed and saw each and every corner of the room. Seeing the homely touch in decor, I could clearly say that it was not a hotel room. I walked out of the room and saw the main hall of a house. House? Where was I? And the most important thing, whose house was this?

Did someone kidnap me?

I paced forward and bumped into someone. "Ouch! You're the superstar, Natasha, right?" A lady who looked way too familiar shouted. I nodded and she hugged me tightly. Wasn't she Divya's mother? "But, what are you doing here? Is there a secret television show going on?"

That's the thing I wanted to know too!

"No. Even I don't know how I am here." I answered truthfully.

"You're awake?" Dhruv who came out of nowhere asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why am I here?"

"You were drunk and I didn't know your address. That's why, I brought you here!" He said and left me alone with Divya's mother, or better, his mother. He cares about me? Maybe, it was just out of humanity. Or there was something else?

His mother was shocked after hearing him. She dragged me to a room with her and made me sit on the bed.

"You know him?" She asked and I nodded. I know him, don't I? "It's the first time he brought a girl home! It's such a great news! I thought my boy was... Leave it. Can I have a selfie with you?" She asked and I smiled.

"Ofcourse, auntie. Is this even a thing to ask? You're my best friend's mother." I said as she typed the password of her phone. She raised her head up and looked at me with a weird expression.

"Best friend? When did Dhruv start having female friends?"

"Not Dhruv. I'm talking about Divya."