"What are you doing"

RAFES POV:
After y/n told me not to make any noise, she left to go take a shower. Leaving me all alone in her room.

It's been about 10 minutes and she's still not back. I was getting bored.

I never seen her room before so I decided to look around. It was way nicer than I thought it would be. I walked over to her dresser and opened the first drawer. My mouth widen as I look inside and see all of her bras and underwear.

"I can just imagine how hot she would look wearing these" I thought to myself as I held up a black laced thong.

"What are you doing?" y/n whispered before closing the door.

I look up and see her standing by the door with her body covered with a towel and her hair soaking wet from the shower.

"Why the hell are you holding my underwear" she questioned.

Still admiring her body as the towel only covered her top half and a little of the lower half.

All I was thinking was how easy it would be to pull that towell off of her and throw her on the bed. Tying her up so it would be hard for her to stop me, as I teased her pussy with my fingers.

"Ummm hello" she said as she broke my train of thought.

"Nothing I- I was just looking around" I said pushing her drawer shut.

"Ok well turn around while I get dressed" she said pointing to the corner.

"Come on it's not like I haven't seen you naked before princess" I said giving her a smirk.

"Turn around" she said in an angry tone.

"Ok bossy" I rolled my eyes as I turned around.

Y/N POV:
I watched as Rafe turned around making sure he wasn't peeking as I put on a baggy t-shirt and some shorts.

Still not sure why he was holding my underwear but I didn't care at this point. I mean he isn't wrong it's not like he hasn't seen me naked before.

"Ok you can look now" I said.

"Finally you're done" he said in an annoyed tone.

I just rolled my eyes and went to my side of the bed so I could lay down. Rafe stood at the foot of my bed and looked at me as he took off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers. Giving me a perfect view of his nicely toned body. I tried to look away but my body wouldn't let me, it was aching for him.

"You like what you see" he laughed as he walked to the other side of the bed.

"Get over yourself Rafe" I said in an annoyed toned as I turned my body so my back was facing him.

I felt him shake the bed with his body as he laid down and covered up with the blankets.

I started to think about JJ again. How he would feel if he ever found out that I had Rafe in my bed after the moment me and him shared back at the tree. I felt horrible, but I didn't know what to do with Rafe. He needed somewhere to go, if I wouldn't of let him stay with me who knows where he would be right now. But all I wanted was to be with JJ, and have him hold me tight and let everything drift away.

I woke up to something holding me down by my stomach. I grab my phone to check the time and it was 6 in the morning. I lifted the covers to see what was holding my stomach, it didn't surprise me when I seen Rafe's arm tucked underneath me holding me tight. I tried to move his arm but it wouldn't budge. I gave up and tried to go back to sleep.