"Rafe Cameron text me back"

"Come on come on get up your dad is already bitching and saying we're going to be late" my mom said while shaking me awake

"Ok ok I'm up Jesus" I said with an annoyed look on my face. "We'll hurry up and get ready we are leaving in an hour" my mom said while slamming my door.

I look outside and it's still dark. "Are you kidding me" I said while grabbing my phone to check the time. "ITS 4:30 IN THE MORNING" I said yelling so my parents can hear me. I tried to go back to bed then I remembered Rafe.

Rafe Cameron

"Hey Rafe it's me y/n can you please text me I needed to ask you something"
(Seen)

"ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME" I yelled while throwing my phone across the room. Only to hear my mom yell right back at me " LANGUAGE Y/N." "Sorry mom I thought I seen a bug" I said yelling back at her so I don't get in trouble.

This has to be a joke right why didn't he text me back he obviously seen it.

                                Rafe Cameron

"Hey Rafe it's me y/n can you please text me I needed to ask you something"
(Seen)
"Rafe Cameron text me back"

He better have kept his promise or John b, JJ, Kie and Pope are going to kill me literally.

We finally got everything on the plain that we are taking and the movers will get the rest of our stuff and fly them on a different plane.

"Why the face y/n" my mom said poking me in the ribs.

"I'm just nervous" I said poking her back.

"Don't be nervous y/n you guys have been best friends forever I'm sure they'll be happy to see you especially since we are staying there for good" my mom said.

"Yeah you're right" I said turning my head to look out the plane window.

We finally landed in outer banks and got all of our stuff and headed back to our old house since it was still up for sale.

"Come on y/n these boxes aren't going to move themselves" my dad said putting his arms on his hips.

"Oh come on babe let her go to her friends" my mom said giving him the look to let me go.

"Fine but be safe and text us if you are staying over at John B's ok" he said with an annoyed face.

"Ok thanks dad bye love you guys" blowing them kisses while I got on my bike to head over to John B's

I think my dad thinks me and John b have something going on because of how much time I used to spend over there. But In reality me and John B just had a bond that no one can describe. We were always close but after his dad went missing he came to me and we'd talk, cry, and smoke and of course the others were there for him to but I was his get away. I think that's what made us even closer.

I finally arrived at John B's house. I could hear all of them laughing in the back. I walked in without knocking because I basically lived there. I walk in and I hear JJ says " I'm going to grab a beer anyone want one to" they all said yes of course as he walks in we make eye contact

" HOLY SHIT, HOLY FUCKEN SHIT" he says yelling  making everyone else run in worried. John B, JJ, Kie and Pope all looking at me with a shocked face

"Well did you miss me" I said laughing with a tear coming down my face and my arms wide open signaling I wanted a hug

"Of course we missed you" they all said running and wrapping their arms around me

"omg I thought we'd never see you again" kie said hugging me even tighter.

"Yeah you said you were moving and not coming back" Pope said sounding sad.

"Y/n I've missed you so much" John B said giving me a kiss on the head.

"How is this even possible" JJ said laughing.

"My dad got a job opportunity here and he took it because I was depressed as fuck over there" I said wiping the tear off my cheek

"I'm so glad you're back should we go surfing for old time sake" john b said while pointing at my board I left behind before I moved

It felt so great to be back it feels like I never left. I started to laugh

"Of course but first things first, JJ" I said giving JJ a look.

"What's up cupcake" he replied giving me a smirky look.

"You know what time it is" as I pull out my pocket knife.

"Shotgun thirty" he yells going to grab two beers.

"Some things never change" kie said reaching in for another hug.

(I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE MORE LONG PARTS TO COME)